Fiserv News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 93 of 93)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

baadaabee in Hicksville, Maryland

87 months ago

exactly. they are outsourcing the wrong people, it is the idiot execs who need to go. anyone honestly believe some foreigner couldn't screw up like stevie-o but for 1/3 the cost?

why should any of us care about these traitors anymore? they can go to hell.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stephan in Germany

87 months ago

welcome to corporatism, it has been growing for years in your country.

your companies in collusion with your goverment write laws to protect the big companies and their leaders while sending your jobs elsewhere. the middle class will continue to take on this burden until you no longer have a middle class.

do you think your ceo really cares how you feel? i have news for you, he does not. infact he probably laughs all the way to the bank as you lose your housing, your income and your job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

working for money hungry pigs in Norcross, Georgia

87 months ago

stephan, i do not mind anyone coming to our country and trying to make a living. we welcome you too if you think you can make a better living here. after all if our ancestors did not do that, except for the american indians, any of us will be here either.

but i am against outsourcing in any form unless we have a surplus of jobs and especially when our country is in recession. this election obama will win as he told he will not reward companies that ships our jobs outside US. i would have voted for anyone if they are willing to punish the ones shipping jobs outside. i think even obama is afraid to promise that. may be that is the best he could do for now. hope obama makes some bold decisions against corporates, if elected.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Anonymous Proxy

87 months ago

I'm not so sure about Obama fixing anything. He's a corporate shill like all the others, maybe he speaks more to causes important to the poor and middle class but I have my doubts that he will actually make any difference.

I think dark days are ahead for the U.S. we have given up too many liberties and allowed the corporate elite to make too much headway.

Not sure how banks think anyone will be able to afford a mortgage on a McDonalds wage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

cindy, let me make myself clear here. i am not advocating for obama. i am under such desperation of not having any other choice.

regarding banks, you mean the ones now owned by the arabs? :))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dissolusioned in Here

87 months ago

It should be noted how disorganized checkfree has always been about documenting things. Most everything is in someone's head. When that someone is gone the information in their head goes too and there's really no way you'd even remember what to tell anyone taking your place. Because of this offshoring will not just be bad for the developers but bad for FiServ and their shareholders at least in the short term. Add the walking dead factor with people who know the axe is coming and it's not going to be pretty for anyone. Frankly they'd be better served worrying about new products and markets..but instead they're going to screw themselves.. which honestly when I think about it is fine by me.

87 months ago

The walking dead factor is becoming too irritating for me. I guess we will know next week who they want dead right now vs later.

Good riddance in Dublin, Ohio

87 months ago

I jumped ship a month ago. I miss the people, but not the management. Way too many no-talent folks at the director level, at least in the Dublin building. My father always told me that first-rate people hire first-rate people and second-rate people hire third rate people. I really came to see and believe that at CheckFree. Really good people treated poorly and no-talent kiss-asses moving up and thriving and being completely worthless. My former boss (a director) used to work 10-3 on a good day! He was disgruntled that he hadn't been promoted further. Worthless!

I didn't hear about the latest round of IT issues? How is it going now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sasquatch in Xanadu

87 months ago

I read somewhere what FISVs outsourcing goals are, and honestly I dont think they are realistic. I know of several large tech companies ( MSFT ) that have tried outsourcing to the volume that management has set as a goal. In each case these other tech companies were forced to bring talent back in due to costs and lack of actual talent to perform the work overseas.

But in typical banking/FI fashion they are working 3-5 years behind the curve and will find out the hard way about how well this is going to work. After a few years of this they will start bringing some of these jobs back to the states. It will not help us of course, we will get shipped out in this blasted economy with a failing job market.

87 months ago

the fact is checkfree/fiserv could care less about you. you all are just commodities that can easily be tossed aside. the people behind this (you know who you are) are despicable and only care about making themselves wealthy at your expense. laughing all the way to the bank. i bailed out of that sinking ship months ago and thank god every day i did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sasquatch in Xanadu

87 months ago

baadaabee in Hicksville, Maryland said: the fact is checkfree/fiserv could care less about you. you all are just commodities that can easily be tossed aside. the people behind this (you know who you are) are despicable and only care about making themselves wealthy at your expense. laughing all the way to the bank. i bailed out of that sinking ship months ago and thank god every day i did.

Oh I agree completely, it is at the workers expense. What I believe is going on is that they will hide the true costs of doing business behind this off-shoring for as long as they can, regardless of the quality or cost. CKFR and FISV are both being hit hard by the industry meltdown, this would have happend to CKFR regardless of the purchase.

The FISV situtation is a bit different because I think at the heart of it Jeff is just a corporate raider and will strip both companies to the bone and move on to the next. Its the perfect time since both are taking on water badly.

Whats going to be hard is finding anything comparible in this market. Most of you/us are looking at a cut in pay and possibly the loss of financial security.

86 months ago

Lot of rumors that color and accent played big part in deciding who got laid off in the recent lay off. Most of the minorities are gone in masses!

It is idea of forcing us to move our own jobs that I hated. So am I now working for a racist company ? I am not a racist just because I may be working for one now. Are they now trying hard for a class action suit ?

yeah right in phoenix, Arizona

86 months ago

I can pretty much guarantee the latest round of layoffs had nothing to do with any color other than green. During my tenure there, I was reminded on several occasions to watch how close I got to the top of the [pathetic] pay band I was in, as those at the top of the pay band were the first to go during the Black Thursdays. I'd survived three rounds of layoffs during my time there, and each time, the folks that went were the ones who were paid more than most.

They're not racist, but they're definitely greedy.

Haas in East Brunswick, New Jersey

86 months ago

They are a terrible company to work for. I would suggest not working for them.

They are not organized, they will follow you all day with the cameras and there is a lot of sexual harrassment that goes on there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Concerned in Columbus, Ohio said: My company just announced that it is getting bought by Fiserv. All the comments on this board are making me less than confident that this will be a change for the better. Can anyone discuss what it's like to be one of the many Fiserv conquests? Thanks.

They are a company that is proud to Offshore Outsource, they even flaunt it on their intranet. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

dduty in Cincinnati, Ohio

86 months ago

Anon E Mouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Adding on to the above -- almost all work has been outsourced to India. Nah... nothing will change!

My manager is managing the company in Pittsburg, I am aware of the closing of our company in cincy, heard any news? Please let me know, I would love to know what is going on. I would comment on what kind of manager he is, but i would be sued!

Withheld in Seminole, Florida

85 months ago

I also just left Fiserv after almost 17 years with them. I have seen them go backwards more than forwards. They don't care about their employees and in turn don't care about their clients. By watching knowlegeable people walk out the door that hurts their clients. Management has know idea what is going on or what they manage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Commander in South Bend, Indiana

85 months ago

Fiserv is an incredibly disjointed organization with no real leadership or cohesive vision. They management team manages for the minute. The outsourcing will not produce victories for them in the long run. The model of a relationship manager backed by Sanjay and Rameesh and the rest will backfire.

The Commander in South Bend, Indiana

85 months ago

Fiserv has already been party to and lost a discrimination law suit. They screwed over a handicapped guy and ended up paying him a few hundred grand. The poor guy wanted to go remote and while they let many others go remote they decided this guy could not.

It's funny, the South Bend office still has a bunch of ghost cubes that bear the name of a remote employee who have never sat at the desk. Rather than admit they screwed the guy they lied and lied and, to this day, continue to lie about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Destini in houston, Texas

85 months ago

You all are correct regarding Fiserv and it's concern pertaining to its' employees and clients. I know because I am a part of Executive Management that has recently relocated from the Brookfield office. Now that I have relocated and basically sold my soul to the devil for the past 15 years I am kissing this company good-bye. I would be lying if I stated I didn't make a lot of money while employed by them, but at the cost of my soul! I CAN'T DO THIS ANY LONGER! (Executive Management) reviewed the jobs/salaries/positions and have decided to outsource over 35% of current positions with IT, software developers, client service and human resource positions being the primary roles for now. However, human resource will remain until the project is complete due to their position being needed for the reduction in force. If you're able to get out now, I encourage you all to do so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

only 35 pct? why not 95 pct? think of all the money yabuki can make by not having to pay all those pesky employees!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

quit working for money hungry racial pig in Norcross, Georgia

84 months ago

I think so many talented people quit because of the way they chose the people they want to lay off. There are many untalented people left because the good ones either walked out or they laid them because someone in management does not like them!... It is so funny!

I really wonder if Steve & Pete knows that the guys under him laid off so many people who they did not like for some reason rather than going about it professionally. If the most knowledgeable guy is colored in a team, he gets to go first. How is this not racial and if it not racial, then professional ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Destini in houston, Texas

84 months ago

That's definitely true! They play under the good ole' boy rules and I must admit I WAS one of them. I left to keep my morales in tact and doubled my salary with less work/stress from playing THE GAME! While there we only had one african american in a executive leadership role and I think she even voiced the need for change, but of course she's no longer there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Pete's too busy making cheap wine and Steve knows exactly what's going on. The correct race to be is Indian. Equal opportunity, my butt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

joe snook in braintree, Massachusetts

81 months ago

I work at a subsidiary of Fiserv. Well at this writing. We have just gone through a third round of layoffs and they have said there is more to come. There is no rhyme or reason on the people they let go. A lot of the people let go had critical jobs and/or knowledge. Upper management is very elitist and has bluntly said that they are above the law. Some departments since I have been there have had a 300% turn over. It’s not unusual for someone to start and a month later they quit. A little known fact when Jeff K started he was given around 700K to move. Its sad when I started I loved coming to work each day and now I am the walking dead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Yabuki in Portland, Oregon

78 months ago

Hello my friends,

We are pleased to announce that our new Fiserv Health Policies this year will be better for all of us. We know "high deductible" health plans are seen as "cheap and terrible coverage" but in India a plan like we are moving too would be heralded as an excellent choice. Senior Management with Fiserv will remain on a sepearate coverage only to ensure that upon some unfortunate illness, injury or disease (especially during our trips back/forth to Pune India) the utmost care will be available to our senior management staff. We all know without them this company would be in dire circumstances so along with nice compensation packages, premium healthcare options will remain in place as well.

Now I don't really like the term "lay offs" and would rather hear the phrase "job migration" to coincide with Fiserv's 2.0 strategies. Without your hard work and desire to excel there is no way we could reach our goal of offshoring 40% percent of Fiserv's workforce to India. We need to stay the course, get these folks trained up as efficient as possible and embrace our new "Fiserv Global" ideologies.

Fiserv is NOT and I repeat NOT helping to undermine the value of American Workers....Fiserv is working diligently to enhance the quality of life for those less fortunate in India while helping to promote substantial growth by "restructuing" our workforce. It's a win/win situation for all of us. =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Yabuki in Portland, Oregon

76 months ago

February 5, 2009

To: Fiserv Associates

Subject: Personnel Actions

The global economy, and especially the financial services industry, is in the midst of turmoil far greater than any of us have ever experienced. There is consensus among economists and industry pundits that the turbulence will continue through 2009 and very likely extend into 2010. Given that scenario, we are taking actions that allow us to continue to serve our clients well and preserve the strong financial position of our Company.

We are choosing to suspend salary increases for 2009, leaving base pay at its current level throughout the year. Be assured that our full benefit plans and retirement savings programs will remain in place. Although this across-the-board action may be disappointing, it is both necessary and fair. It preserves our ability to serve our clients and make necessary investments in our collective future. You may also know that many other companies are taking similar actions – and more – to help manage successfully through this recessionary period. Based on what we know today, we anticipate that we will return to a normal salary increase cycle in 2010.

In addition, we have reduced our workforce in certain areas with a primary focus in businesses which have been most impacted by the economic downturn. We don’t anticipate that we will take any additional action unless we see further deterioration in the economic environment.

As you know, our client base is at the center of the economic crisis. Our employees and associates are among the best in the industry, equipped with market-leading products and services that can help our clients achieve their objectives. Your commitment to their success is critical now, more than ever.

Lastly, let me assure you that Fiserv remains fundamentally strong and well positioned to emerge from this challenging time as an even greater force in our industry. Actions like w

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

John Diggerty in Brooksfield, Wisconsin

75 months ago

Here's Jeff's compensation for 2007, think he gave back at all?

Compensation for 2007
Salary $840,000.00
Bonus $0.00
Other Annual Compensation $0.00
Long term incentive plan payouts $0.00
Restricted stock awards $1,004,284.00
Security underlying options $0.00
All other compensation $1,368,216.00
Option awards $ $2,972,610.00
Non-equity incentive plan compensation $888,720.00
Change in pension value and nonqualified deferred compensation earnings $0.00
Total Compensation $7,073,830.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

AkumaOni in Columbus, Ohio

73 months ago

Haas in East Brunswick, New Jersey said: They are a terrible company to work for. I would suggest not working for them.

They are not organized, they will follow you all day with the cameras and there is a lot of sexual harrassment that goes on there.

It's now more of a terrible company to work for!! A lot more than cameras that follow you around---Big Brother is everywhere, listening to everything you say, watching your every move! Nice huh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Disgruntled in Ankeny, Iowa said: Fiserv is natorious for doing the buyouts and then getting rid of the old employees. I encourage you to do your research on the case(s) Cohan V. Fiserv, Scaffidi V. Fiserv, SEC V Fiserv, EEOC V. Fiserv, ADA (AMericans with Disabilities Act). The Human Resources are stictly there for comapy and will back stab you as much as they can to bring you down so far you will not know what hit you! PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR SANITY!

AMEN to that! Yes, RUN AWAY---the back stabbing continues to this day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NA in Portland, Oregon

73 months ago

Iowa datacenter is being moved to Wisconsin HQ along with all other ITI shops for the most part. As soon as the transition is completed I have no doubt that the corporation will dump as many people as they can.

I had an interview last week and a have made it to round two, but just like Fiserv I've learned the company that I'm in discusions with is outsoucing to India.

As a red, white, and blue American the only way we can win this battle is two fold:

1. Be in direct interaction with American customers whom will not tolerate Indian resources.
2. Government legislature. For instance...a tax on companies that want to outsource American jobs overseas after they've built their foundation off of American freedom and American democracy.

I see no other way around this very complex question.

73 months ago

Jeff Yabuki in Portland, Oregon said: Hello my friends,

We are pleased to announce that our new Fiserv Health Policies this year will be better for all of us. We know "high deductible" health plans are seen as "cheap and terrible coverage" but in India a plan like we are moving too would be heralded as an excellent choice. Senior Management with Fiserv will remain on a sepearate coverage only to ensure that upon some unfortunate illness, injury or disease (especially during our trips back/forth to Pune India) the utmost care will be available to our senior management staff. We all know without them this company would be in dire circumstances so along with nice compensation packages, premium healthcare options will remain in place as well.

Now I don't really like the term "lay offs" and would rather hear the phrase "job migration" to coincide with Fiserv's 2.0 strategies. Without your hard work and desire to excel there is no way we could reach our goal of offshoring 40% percent of Fiserv's workforce to India. We need to stay the course, get these folks trained up as efficient as possible and embrace our new "Fiserv Global" ideologies.

Fiserv is NOT and I repeat NOT helping to undermine the value of American Workers....Fiserv is working diligently to enhance the quality of life for those less fortunate in India while helping to promote substantial growth by "restructuing" our workforce. It's a win/win situation for all of us. =)

I like how you want to help those "less fortunate" in India but remember, India will never support your company like Americans will. I have been through many processors, including First Data and First Data has a far better business plan than your company does. You will never be on the same level as First Data.

I am glad I do not work for your company anymore. I found a company with a little more moral value than Fiserv. I will sit back and enjoy working for my new company and laugh the day Firserv fails.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

John Diggerty in Brooksfield, Wisconsin said: Here's Jeff's compensation for 2007, think he gave back at all?

Compensation for 2007
Salary $840,000.00
Bonus $0.00
Other Annual Compensation $0.00
Long term incentive plan payouts $0.00
Restricted stock awards $1,004,284.00
Security underlying options $0.00
All other compensation $1,368,216.00
Option awards $ $2,972,610.00
Non-equity incentive plan compensation $888,720.00
Change in pension value and nonqualified deferred compensation earnings $0.00
Total Compensation $7,073,830.00

The CEO's at Johnson & Johnson did. I can guarantee he did not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Disgruntled in Ankeny, Iowa said: Fiserv is natorious for doing the buyouts and then getting rid of the old employees. I encourage you to do your research on the case(s) Cohan V. Fiserv, Scaffidi V. Fiserv, SEC V Fiserv, EEOC V. Fiserv, ADA (AMericans with Disabilities Act). The Human Resources are stictly there for comapy and will back stab you as much as they can to bring you down so far you will not know what hit you! PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR SANITY!

The HR 'staff' ( loosely stated term ) are like Stalag prison guards: self righteous,pompous 'things' that are to be despised. The type of 'people' (loosely stated again)this world can do without!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

working for money hungry pigs in Norcross, Georgia said: I think all distributed jobs can say bye-bye now. Mainframe may be their next step. I feel pissed off working for long hours week after week for these money hungry pigs who do not even care about the welfare of their own countrymen. All these pricks want is make more money doing any crime.

My kid asked me if the CEO is a communist...possible since fiserv has contributed to the unemployment stats and destroyed lives....selling out to foreign countries!! Money hungry--Hell awaits!!

72 months ago

Haas in East Brunswick, New Jersey said: The CEO's at Johnson & Johnson did. I can guarantee he did not.

How much did you get paid for this??????????????????????
Pffffffffffffft

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Mr. B Grey in Aptos, California said: Buddy of mine works at Checkfree, and was at the norcross event today. Said the FISV ceo was a funny guy. But i think my friend is a goner like most of the other checkfree people. Would be funny if by the time they close all the good talent has left because they didnt want to take the risk of getting screwed. bad time of year i think too - i mean its the end of they year, how easy will it be for all the folks to find jobs when fisv chops all their heads off?

Oh yea, a funny guy......acts like he's your friend and everything is all good......let me tell you-that's a mask he wears....he wants to seem all down to earth and likeable....but in TRUE REALITY...he's the Grim Reaper lying in wait to stab you in the back! Hell awaits you with open arms! So....please by all means-do us a favor.......GO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

not gonna tell ya in Central, Florida

66 months ago

Fiserv recently announced that they were laying off ~200 client services people in Aurora, IL because "these jobs were no longer needed". Then, in the next breath, they announced that they are opening a new location in Hickory, NC and will have ~400 jobs doing the same type of work as those laid off in Aurora!

The avg wage in Aurora, IL is almost double the avg wage in Hickory, NC! They are replacing the Aurora folks with cheaper labor. And the new center in Hickory will have ~200 more people than the old center in Aurora. Does anyone have a clue which center will be closed next? I think there are another 200 jobs that will be slashed somewhere in the near future and someone in Hickory will get those jobs.

This seems to be all part of the plan. Data center consolidation isn't just limited to the technical folks. I think they plan to hire new Client Service people in areas of the country where wages are low to replace us.

I'm not a happy camper about all this. I've been here for 12 years. I don't think they can consolidate the mainframe stuff too quickly, so I think I have time to go back to school. I plan to make myself more marketable in the coming months. I think it's time to fly this coop.

Oh... and the new High Deductible Health Plan? Well, I was afraid of it at first... but then I ran the numbers based on my prior year's claim history. I think it will be about a wash as far as money out of my pocket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mousecatsmom in Norcross, Georgia

63 months ago

Got laid off from Fiserv Norcross today. Other good folks as well. Great time to be looking for a job!

mousecatsmom in Norcross, Georgia

63 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Fiserv stack up against the competition?

Got laid off today with a lot of other good people. Not a good time to be looking for work. Oh well 4th for me. Things will work out for the best. Got to keep positive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe momm in des moines, Iowa

63 months ago

I am an end user of fiserv products. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I have never seen a bigger cluster of stuff that doesn't go right since Vista. By the way, was that the inspiration towards the "new" stuff? I do not mean to offend anyone here. I am sure a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it. Upper management is pretty much the same everywhere. They point, you go.
If it makes you feel any better. My company is 99% sure it is leaving fiserv even in this horrible economy. Maybe that will serve as a wake up call to the bosses. We have actually tried (even paying) to not have updates. It screws more things up than it fixes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gdouglas1 in Plano, Texas

56 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Fiserv stack up against the competition?

I was an employee in Dallas in their customer service for Internet Banking for their credit unions. They are unbelievably disorganized as well as have you perform illegal functions. I had to call the HR hotline on my manager it got so. Their system is so screwed up that they had a bunch of credit cards hacked & kept it from leaking out to the press.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Just laugh in Miami, Florida

52 months ago

NA in Portland, Oregon said: I've worked at Fiserv in a highly technical position for several years now.
They're a slave ship plain and simple. I'm going to get the high end datacenter experience I want and get out. They deserve no loyalty from me. They're understaffed at their most critical positions to the point of insanity. And now checkfree is driving change - what a joke. Checkfree cannot handle the power that Yabuki has given them. Checkfree is staffed like the Chinese Federal Bank and have a rude awakening coming soon. Checkfree is more interested in pushing paper work than actually meeting the customers needs and while they create cute web front ends/back office bank applications, the real work happens in PDX - IRV - NJ and the various ITI locations. Yabuki supposedly pushed the CIO out after barely a year because he wasn't moving their new model fast enough. Well that is hard to do when your understaffed to begin with and now you want to compact everything into roughly four locations while outsourcing as much as you can to India, etc. Most of the layoffs were deserved from what I saw...lots of lazy people getting poor performance reports who did nothing, and no appreciation for the marathon runners who had their bonuses and deserved raises taken away. My immediate manager is walking on eggshells afraid of being fired, which leaves us pretty much on our own. I've never seen so many incopetent managers under one roof.

I believe Yabuki has one objective - push the price of the stock up making himself rich and then out the door he will go.

This forum has helped me to realize my instints are right...sharpening my skills and resume and leaving when the opportunity presents itself.

I'm on my next space flight to find adequate working conditions on another planet... feel free to join the mission.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.