How to get a job at Fiserv.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Fiserv? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

John White in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

This company is worthless big time, they are a bunch of racist and a WHITE only company speacially the Fiserv Summit division down in Titusville, FL. The manager of operations is a racist toward minorities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

noobiedoo2 in cedar rapids, Iowa

80 months ago

John White in Atlanta, Georgia said: This company is worthless big time, they are a bunch of racist and a WHITE only company speacially the Fiserv Summit division down in Titusville, FL. The manager of operations is a racist toward minorities.

That is very odd that you would think the company is "white only"? My husband works for this company and the majority of programmers that he works with are from India, I've had the privelege of meeting many of them. Perhaps it is a different story in the Titusville division, but then you would be better served to speak only of that division, by broadening it to include all areas even those you don't know about, don't you start to cross the line into discrimination yourself?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

SAM in Helena, Alabama

54 months ago

I saw the job online tailored my resume to highlight what they were looking for and received a phone call nearly a month later to schedule a phone interview. A couple of weeks later they invited me to come to Portland and interview in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ksermas in Plano, Texas

39 months ago

DO NOT take a contract position with Fiserv! I signed on for a six-month contract and they eneded it only four weeks into it. They didn't even have the funding in place for the full six months!! Avoid them!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

J in Maiden, North Carolina

36 months ago

convergys versus fiserv.. I've been offered a position with both companies and I would like some input on the pros/cons of each. the pay and commute would be the same for both positions. please give me some advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.