What's the company culture at Fleetcor?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Fleetcor?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Fleetcor?

Reply - Report abuse

msmar301 in Powder Springs, Georgia

90 months ago

I would be interested in knowing this information myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Do not work at Fleetcor in Lilburn, Georgia

52 months ago

They care less than nothing about their employees, the IT and infrastructure is woefully inadequate, and they do not like to pay their employees. This is a company that will spend hundreds of thousand of dollars to pay pro football coaches to speak at events, will pay for hotel rooms for 200 employees but cries broke when ever you want an annual raise or a frickin' bonus. God forbid you actually start making money, because you will get screwed out of it. Do they promote internally? Yes, but they will promise you the moon and try their best not to increase your pay beyond what you were alreadyy making.

The HR department is ridiculous and definitely not much help. These unprofessional ladies will take microwaves out of the break room to punish you for burning popcorn. They will literally punish 200 people for what one person did. Don't even get me started on the rumors about "fraternizing" with sales people.

The one thing good about Fleetcor? They love to waste money on pizza, bagels, cold breakfast sandwiches and chicken biscuits. They won't pay you, but they will try to buy your loyalty with food. This is a company that is so incompetent, that when anything goes wrong or fails to work...the common answer is "Hey, It's FleetCor..."

Don't even get me started on how terrible customer service is, but hey....it's Fleetcor.

Oh yeah, there is only 1 manager in the entire office and everyone else is a "Team Lead". I won't even talk about the obvious reasons why...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.