Customer Service Technician???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

tonyk86 in Westmont, Illinois

89 months ago

Has anybody worked at this position before. I have an interview with Flextronics. Anyways you work coincide with Verizon wireless helping deal with their customer issues such as hardware troubleshooting. I was told it's also a sales position which requires you to offer and sell solutions to each customer. Can you move up from this position?? The starting pay is okay...40 hours a week plus they pay for 2 week training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

bump

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

spock9 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

tonyk86 in Westmont, Illinois said: bump

Well how did the interview go?

Can you be more Specific on pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

The interview went fine. Pay is around 12.00/hr for full time plus bonuses. Verizon Wireless outsource their instore customer service to flextronics. Thats where flextronics come into play. Basically you provide post sales support such as troubleshooting with customers phone,technical issues, or warrranty claims. You are also suppose to upsell data plans and accessories. Thats pretty easy depending on if your location is busy or not. You may also be ask to help support verizon employees on the sales floor if it gets busy. Other than that, they do a backround check with Acheck america and will check your resume and cross references. In the end I didn't want to go for the job because my current job pays higher.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

If you're looking for advancement within the company, I suggest looking somewhere else. I talk to one of their employees and she said that if you want move up, you're most likely going to relocated your self to find a open position. Many managers tend to keep their jobs for a long time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandimesplay in Shawnee, Kansas

81 months ago

I loved this company they are an awesome company to work for, they really care about their employees. I would actually love to work for this company again, but it seems that since I've moved to this area it is a great deal harder to get on, even with experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

viorica heimbach in Barnegat, New Jersey

79 months ago

do you have a phone nr for them in york

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

flexemployee in Newark, New Jersey

76 months ago

I currently work for Flextronics as an CST. The job is pretty easy. The pay is good, great benefits, fairly easy job. Training is 2 weeks long in either Somerset, Warren, Morristown of NYC. If your training in Somerset and you live very far, they put u up into a hotel for 2 week fully paid plus free food!! I like the company, its manageable, you get 2 raises a year. They startedme off at 14 per hour. Not bad. Also there are quartely bonus as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dakidd kon in newark, New Jersey

73 months ago

Flex Employee in Newark, New Jersey said: I currently work for Flextronics as an CST. The job is pretty easy. The pay is good, great benefits, fairly easy job. Training is 2 weeks long in either Somerset, Warren, Morristown of NYC. If your training in Somerset and you live very far, they put u up into a hotel for 2 week fully paid plus free food!! I like the company, its manageable, you get 2 raises a year. They startedme off at 14 per hour. Not bad. Also there are quartely bonus as well.

hey, i was just called by them and she explained the job to me and all. she also told me i would get a call from a manager within 24-48 hrs to set up an interview. but i didnt get to fax over the app she sent me to my email. basically all i wanted to know was your process of getting hired if you dont mind me asking and i live in newark as well so... jus curious

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dakidd kon in newark, New Jersey

73 months ago

Flex Employee in Newark, New Jersey said: I currently work for Flextronics as an CST. The job is pretty easy. The pay is good, great benefits, fairly easy job. Training is 2 weeks long in either Somerset, Warren, Morristown of NYC. If your training in Somerset and you live very far, they put u up into a hotel for 2 week fully paid plus free food!! I like the company, its manageable, you get 2 raises a year. They startedme off at 14 per hour. Not bad. Also there are quartely bonus as well.

i also forgot to mention the 24-48hrs passed. how long did it take you to get a call back?

This girl in Woodside, New York

48 months ago

dakidd kon in newark, New Jersey said: i also forgot to mention the 24-48hrs passed. how long did it take you to get a call back?

You are very lucky! I have been with Flextronics for the past 3 years, and nobody in the New York market has gotten a raised in the past 3 years. We are always shoet staffed, or have been 95% of the time these past 3 years. The amount of hours standing up are ridiculous, by that I mean all day on the same computer(8hrs)
and the store hours as well. In the New York market, you are expected to sell accessories and insurance, as well as keep the exchnage device under 30%, but having a 90% or above Csat score.

Jaleesa in Greenville, South Carolina

43 months ago

I want to know how do you get in contact with them to check the status of your application

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.