How to get an interview at Florida Hospital?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

James Graham in Orlando, Florida

52 months ago

I have been applying to many positions at Florida Hospital which I qualify for but I am not getting anything but automated messages back. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has landed an interview or progressed through their steps of employment. I would like to know what I could do to get their attention or if there is someone whom I could speak to. I have had an interview at ORMC in transportation and several smaller private companies but not them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

vi in Winter Park, Florida

40 months ago

sometimes I wonder if they're truly actively recruiting or just taking applications for the future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

CAG in Tampa, Florida

29 months ago

I applied for a position in the lab. I'm state and nationally licensed, I come with 13 years experience and I currently work in an identical position at a Florida Hospital in a different location where I received a great review that they can look up themselves. Despite all of that I still gotten an automated email that I was not selected for the position. That same position is still posted. What exactly are they looking for anyway???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Neva Tulloch in Kissimmee, Florida

11 months ago

James Graham in Orlando, Florida said: I have been applying to many positions at Florida Hospital which I qualify for but I am not getting anything but automated messages back. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has landed an interview or progressed through their steps of employment. I would like to know what I could do to get their attention or if there is someone whom I could speak to. I have had an interview at ORMC in transportation and several smaller private companies but not them.

I am in the same position. I am an Adventist and I am sorry to say their professionalism is not impressive, for a Christian institution a feed back would be more appropriate, instead of being ignored. It is sad but we as Christians, do not treat people that way. I have applied to over 15 jobs at Florida Hospital, with many years of experience as a Medical Asst. and as a CNA, and have not been acknowledged or called. This is very disappointing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christian Breaux in Florida, Florida

10 months ago

Hello,
If you are eagerly waiting for the interview at Florida hospital then its little bit difficult.
They choose the best among the best for different position.
I have also faced but not selected..
Keep that as the option but choose other options too.
www.orlandojobs.com/

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.