How to get an interview at Florida Hospital?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

James Graham in Orlando, Florida

40 months ago

I have been applying to many positions at Florida Hospital which I qualify for but I am not getting anything but automated messages back. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has landed an interview or progressed through their steps of employment. I would like to know what I could do to get their attention or if there is someone whom I could speak to. I have had an interview at ORMC in transportation and several smaller private companies but not them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vi in Winter Park, Florida

28 months ago

sometimes I wonder if they're truly actively recruiting or just taking applications for the future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

CAG in Tampa, Florida

17 months ago

I applied for a position in the lab. I'm state and nationally licensed, I come with 13 years experience and I currently work in an identical position at a Florida Hospital in a different location where I received a great review that they can look up themselves. Despite all of that I still gotten an automated email that I was not selected for the position. That same position is still posted. What exactly are they looking for anyway???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.