How to get a job at Florida Hospital.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Viviana in Davenport, Florida

12 months ago

So, to be considering for a position at a Florida Hospital, you have to know somebody from inside. It is unfair for some many applicants, like my case ( more than 7 years as a customer retail service) to even have a chance for an interview and it is also sad that it works that way, it should be more unbiased, recruiters will never give a chance to a simple person that work hard. No wonder I applied more than 6 times ( Pt/Ft area cleaner position- server/attendant) and they always rejected me. They should specify that they hired by recommendation only. It is also the law to give opportunities to any qualify individual . However, it is their bussiness and the way Human Resources apparently works. Sad, definitely sad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Manda1129

9 months ago

I have applied 37 times! I am a certified medical assistant and have some medical office experience and I have been rejected 37 times. I believe it's who you know as well and if you don't know anyone there your not looked at.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vi in Apopka, Florida

7 months ago

I have a job I applied to back in September, and status has been "application being reviewed" since October. Is there anyone that can look into this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

painindiaz in Austin, Texas

6 months ago

vi in Apopka, Florida said: I have a job I applied to back in September, and status has been "application being reviewed" since October. Is there anyone that can look into this?

I applied, did the HR interview and interview with the manager of the department - nearly a month ago. Online app still says application being reviewed. A yes or no would be the respectful thing, wouldn't it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

painindiaz in Austin, Texas

6 months ago

Vi, same here. I did the HR interview. Did the interview with department manager. Online it still has it as submission under review. A yes or no would be the considerate thing to do instead of leaving them in limbo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ablessyn in Orlando, Florida

5 months ago

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida said: DLCLINK1, Florida Hospital does receive a high volume of applications on a daily basis, however, we strongly encourage candidates to continue to apply to positions they are interested in and qualified for. I would be happy to look into your application status and provide any feedback, you can email me directly at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org. Thanks!

I tried emailing the FHRecruitment regarding the status of my applications, immediately following me emailing them I received a reply for all my most recent applications stating no longer available or they went with other candidates

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Milly in Tarawa Terrace, North Carolina

5 months ago

I applied a couple of weeks ago. and my application status says "Application Evaluation in progress". i have called multiple times asking the status on my application. and i am always told check the website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nathalie in Kissimmee, Florida

3 months ago

I work at Florida Hospital, and just to clarify HR doesn't just hire people who know people inside.
Before I got hired I had applied about 25 times. I applied for so many different things. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE INSIDE THE HOSPITAL!!!
So I finally got hired as a Patient Area Cleaner - Part-Time, basically a housekeeper.
And Now I'm transferring to the Emergency Department as a Tech.
Florida Hospital receives 500,000 applications every year and they only hire 1% of applicants, meaning they only hire 5,000 people a year.
So just keep trying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

socaanimal in Orlando, Florida

2 months ago

Viviana in Davenport, Florida said: So, to be considering for a position at a Florida Hospital , you have to know somebody from inside. It is unfair for some many applicants, like my case ( more than 7 years as a customer retail service) to even have a chance for an interview and it is also sad that it works that way, it should be more unbiased, recruiters will never give a chance to a simple person that work hard. No wonder I applied more than 6 times ( Pt/Ft area cleaner position- server/attendant) and they always rejected me. They should specify that they hired by recommendation only. It is also the law to give opportunities to any qualify individual . However, it is their bussiness and the way Human Resources apparently works. Sad, definitely sad

I agree that it seems as though you have to know someone inside. I;ve applied numerous times with no luck. I do have experience and the education to back it up, but still no luck. I will keep trying though. If anyone has any insight, please feel free to reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.