How to get a job at Florida Hospital.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (25)

Host

Do you work at Florida Hospital? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Mildred Almodovar in Winter Park, Florida

83 months ago

I am a sucurity with 4 year experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred Almodovar in Winter Park, Florida

83 months ago

I am a sucurity with 4 year experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred Almodovar in Winter Park, Florida

83 months ago

I am a sucurity with 4 year experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mildred Almodovar in Winter Park, Florida

83 months ago

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Setsunna

83 months ago

"S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y."

I mean this in the nicest way possible that it's a good idea to check your spelling and grammar before attempting to apply for positions on this forum.

Also, I would suggest you use the job position links posted on indeed.com in order to apply directly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jenny in Cincinnati, Ohio

80 months ago

If you are a Registered Nurse with 1+ year experience in ICU, PCU, and ED--look to join the event www.discoverfloridahospital.com. All accommodations including lodging, food, and transportation will be provided! It's not limited within the state of Florida so check this event out today!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

56 months ago

Please visit Florida Hospital's careers website, www.floridahospitalcareers.com to search for job openings. You will be able to upload your resume, and apply for positions that you are interested in and qualified for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vi in Winter Park, Florida

23 months ago

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida said: Please visit Florida Hospital 's careers website, www.floridahospitalcareers.com to search for job openings. You will be able to upload your resume, and apply for positions that you are interested in and qualified for.

I applied for a job over a month ago and haven't heard anything back either way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

23 months ago

Hello, I apologize for any miscommunication. Please feel free to email your name and resume to FHRecruitment@flhosp.org and we can review your profile and make recommendations for career opportunities at Florida Hospital. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

DLCLINK1 in Sanford, Florida

11 months ago

Too bad that obvious method doesn't work. I have at least 40 positions dating back from 2010 listed on my jobpage for Florida Hospital's career website. I have the skill set and the experience for many of the positions but have yet to recieve a call back let alone an interview.
It must be nice to know the "right people" in HR - regular people don't have a chance getting into the club.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

11 months ago

DLCLINK1 in Sanford, Florida said: Too bad that obvious method doesn't work. I have at least 40 positions dating back from 2010 listed on my jobpage for Florida Hospital's career website. I have the skill set and the experience for many of the positions but have yet to recieve a call back let alone an interview.
It must be nice to know the "right people" in HR - regular people don't have a chance getting into the club.

DLCLINK1, Florida Hospital does receive a high volume of applications on a daily basis, however, we strongly encourage candidates to continue to apply to positions they are interested in and qualified for. I would be happy to look into your application status and provide any feedback, you can email me directly at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jidasetima in Tallahassee, Florida

10 months ago

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida said: DLCLINK1, Florida Hospital does receive a high volume of applications on a daily basis, however, we strongly encourage candidates to continue to apply to positions they are interested in and qualified for. I would be happy to look into your application status and provide any feedback, you can email me directly at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org. Thanks!

Molly, I am in the same position as DLCLINK1. I have applied to numerous positions with no luck. Would it be possible for me to directly email you as well for more information on my application status?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

10 months ago

Jidasetima in Tallahassee, Florida said: Molly, I am in the same position as DLCLINK1. I have applied to numerous positions with no luck. Would it be possible for me to directly email you as well for more information on my application status?

Jidassetima, yes, you are welcome to email the Florida Hospital Recruitment Team at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org and we will be able to look into your applications.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Christy in Orlando, Florida

9 months ago

I graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center on the 4th of May with my BSN. I was in the Air Force before and went back to school in 2010 to make a career change to nursing because it was always my dream. I am now living in Orlando, FL where my husband and I hope to settle. I applied to Florida Hospital on the 5th of May and have not been contacted for an interview. I realize I am new to nursing, but I did very well in the AF & I graduated from UNMC in top 15% of my class. I am very disappointed that I have not been contacted for an interview. Can anyone suggest possible steps/strategies that I may have not considered? I would truly appreciate any assistance.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

9 months ago

Hi Christy, Thank you for your comment and your interest in Florida Hospital! Please note we recieve hundreds of applications for the GN program. I encourage you to continue to check your voicemail as well as e-mail, as you will recieve a communication from our recruitment team soon. Also you can always check your application status online at www.floridahospitalcareers.com
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Christy in Orlando, Florida

9 months ago

Great & thanks for your reply! Hope to hear from someone soon!
Christy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ndidi nwosu in Saint Louis, Missouri

5 months ago

I am also trying to get hired there. I will be relocating to florida and I have applied to over 30 positions with no call back. I'm wondering if me living out of the state is being counted against me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

5 months ago

Hi Ndidi nwosu, Thank you for your interest in Florida Hospital Careers. I want to encourage you that tut of state residency is not a qualification that is counted againist anyone. Florida Hospital does receive a high volume of applications on a daily basis, however, we strongly encourage candidates to continue to apply to positions they are qualified and interested in . I would be happy to look into your application status and provide any feedback, Please email me directly at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org. ~ Keisha M.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ndidi Nwosu in St.louis, Missouri

4 months ago

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida said: Hi Ndidi nwosu, Thank you for your interest in Florida Hospital Careers. I want to encourage you that tut of state residency is not a qualification that is counted againist anyone. Florida Hospital does receive a high volume of applications on a daily basis, however, we strongly encourage candidates to continue to apply to positions they are qualified and interested in . I would be happy to look into your application status and provide any feedback, Please email me directly at FHRecruitment@flhosp.org. ~ Keisha M.

I sent my résumé directly, I'm not sure if you received it because I haven't gotten a response as of yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vi in Winter Park, Florida

1 month ago

I was just wondering what the hiring and interview process is like? I have applied for a credentialing position and my application is currently "being reviewed". If I were to be interviewed, would there be a phone interview first? How many "in person" interviews are conducted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

1 month ago

Hi Vi,

Thank you for your recent application to Florida Hospital Health System. Each application submitted is being personally reviewed by the recruiter covering the specific area that you applied and they will be in contact with you regarding the status of your application.

Once the recruiter reviews all qualified candidates, a selection is made to move forward with those who are the closest fit to the position requirements. I hope this information help! Best wishes to you in your career search at Florida Hospital!

~ Keisha M.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

vi in Mount Dora, Florida

1 month ago

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida said: Hi Vi,

Thank you for your recent application to Florida Hospital Health System. Each application submitted is being personally reviewed by the recruiter covering the specific area that you applied and they will be in contact with you regarding the status of your application.

Once the recruiter reviews all qualified candidates, a selection is made to move forward with those who are the closest fit to the position requirements. I hope this information help! Best wishes to you in your career search at Florida Hospital!

~ Keisha M.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I was wondering how many interviews are conducted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erincc56 in Kissimmee, Florida

1 month ago

I have applied over 30 applications in the last month and have yet to hear from one! I am a CNA/PCT/MHT with over 3 years experience in the hospital setting as well as a lab assistant. Just moved to the area and finding a job in healthcare has been a neck turner. How do I get into Florida Hospital?! Heard it is a phenomenal workplace and would love to continue my growing career in there! Especially as I venture becoming a PA!

Any advice? All my CPR (american heart association) and FL CNA license is up to date!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molly-FLHospital in Orlando, Florida

1 month ago

Hi Erin,

Thank you for your comment and interest in working at Florida Hospital. Please feel free to email your name and resume to FHRecruitment@flhosp.org and we can review your profile and make recommendations for career opportunities at Florida Hospital.

Thanks again and best wishes to you and your career search.

~ Keisha M.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.