Camps in Afghanistan

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Jason Looney in Clearwater, Florida

54 months ago

I can only speak from being at baf and jaf. baf is a mess and jaf is smaller with less big wigs running around so its laid back to a certain degree. You may end up at my base since we are pretty short handed. Either way you'll be in a good setup ssa is a good department to be in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TheITGuy in Birmingham, Alabama

54 months ago

Jason Looney in Clearwater, Florida said: I can only speak from being at baf and jaf. baf is a mess and jaf is smaller with less big wigs running around so its laid back to a certain degree. You may end up at my base since we are pretty short handed. Either way you'll be in a good setup ssa is a good department to be in

Jason, what are your current living conditions like? I just accepted a position with ITT in Afghanistan. Currently going through the pre-employment process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tonij in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

Jason...what is baf and jaf...and what company are you working for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Heike Morales in Germany

53 months ago

Chris Brown in Pekin, Illinois said: Does anybody know what the best camps and worst camps are in Afghanistan. Hopefully soon I should be heading out there in A couple of weeks with ITT as A warehouseman/forklift operator

I would be happy just to get on ANY camp in Afghanistan with ANY company. It seems like if you don't know anybody you are nobody....no matter how qualified you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Looney in Clearwater, Florida

53 months ago

tonij in Houston, Texas said: Jason...what is baf and jaf...and what company are you working for?

Baf is Bagram, the main base in northern afghanistan. Jaf is Jalalabad afghanistan. I work for ITT.

TheITguy: Living in a 8 man bhut (essentially a building made out of plywood 2X4's and a tin roof), but its actually being converted to a 10 man bhut due to limited space. Its a 10 minute walk to the chow hall. Blistering heat in the summer (think 120+F daily )and colder then im used to in florida in the winter. It didnt snow here last year but it rained for several days straight a few times which makes the cold weather even worse. Working 12 hour days 7 days a week, limited options for entertainment after work (phone/computer room, gym and px) but then again after working 12 hours most people just go to their room.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AdminAssistant4ITTSYSTEMS in Raleigh, North Carolina

51 months ago

Hello guys,

I have been applying for employment with ITT for Administrative/HR Jobs can anyone help me contact an recruiter or give some advice as to what I need to do to get in the door. Im ready to go with passport in hand. Email: sk280863@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gelena in Ukraine

51 months ago

How I'll can find job in Bagram base?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

liridonk in Serbia

31 months ago

I am Certified IT by Cisco and CCNA 1 & 2 looking for jobs in afghanistan
reply to this email with your phone number : liridonk@hotmail.com and I will give you a return call

Many Thanks
Liridon from Kosovo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

liridonk in Serbia

28 months ago

IT Work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

P. Gambrell in Federal Way, Washington

28 months ago

Anything that my resume may qualify me for. I can email you my resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RUBY THOMAS in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

HI MY NAME IS RUBY THOMAS I WORKED OVER SEAS IN AFGHANISTAN IN 2005 ITS HARD TO FIND A JOB NEED AJOB QT229@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TheITGuy in Birmingham, Alabama

28 months ago

P. Gambrell in Federal Way, Washington said: Anything that my resume may qualify me for. I can email you my resume.

Send me an email to mondra357 at gmail dot com and we'll chat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

blerim in Serbia

12 months ago

i'm interested for job in afghanistan ??

mehdi from kosovo in Albania

10 months ago

im interested for job in afganistan with flour conpany or direct with usa army i have good experience this is my email mehdihamiti77@yahoo.com i can email you my resume thankyou

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.