Connecting to a Fluor Recruiter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

EricKuntz in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

Please email me at erkuntz80@gmail.com on whom I should speak with in regards to getting a position overseas at Afghanistan within your Logistics field, or maybe what steps I should take? I am highly interested. Please advise.

Thank you.
Eric Kuntz

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Chris Streett in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

46 months ago

I am trying to reach someone about the project in SC that you just had interviews for through Labor Ready in Myrtle Beach. I just arrived in town and missed them by 2 days. I would like to send a resume but cannot find one anywhere to send it. I have some qualifying experience and would like to become an employee with your company. Please tell me who I can contact or where I can send my resume. Thank You, Chris Streett or e-mail to cvstreett@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

acharyasagindra@*****.*** in Austin, Texas

42 months ago

i am currently employe of Dyncorp intl.
i am so interested join with you.

Reply - Report abuse

Mentor Jusufi in Albania

26 months ago

Hello my name is Mentor I am Interested to work with FLUOR ,I work with FLUOR 3 Year and half in Afghanistan I work with KBR 10 Year and half please Check My profile

Thanks in Advance

Reply - Report abuse

Mentor Jusufi in Albania

26 months ago

My E-mail is mentorjusufi78@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

derdoul@*****.*** in Atlanta, Georgia

25 months ago

Hello , i am an American Citizen and wanted to work on the construction services to support the U.S. military’s humanitarian activities in West Africa, particularly at the staging area in Senegal.....

I am highly interested. Please advise.

derdoul@hotmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

erickwilson in Houston, Texas

20 months ago

I am looking for a Mwr position with FLuor any help would be appreciated.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

brown200914 in Houston, Texas

2 months ago

I have worked as a Logistics Warehouse Clerk/ Tool room attendant for the past three years at the Iraq with KBR Company, in which time I have gained a considerable amount of expense in handling business communications and transactions amongst our domestic and international partners and affiliate companies. This requires the highest regard for customer service like Laundry foreman and knowledge of logistics and distribution, and monitoring of product transportation.
I will thank you to review my resume, and determine if I am a good fit for your open position,
brown200914@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Pompano Beach, Florida

2 months ago

I applied to the laborer position Requisition ID 87962BR on the Fluor LOGCAP career section. Is there any recruiter available that responds quickly? My email is Richardm1390@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Rachael in Pompano Beach, Florida

2 months ago

Richard in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I applied to the laborer position Requisition ID 87962BR on the Fluor LOGCAP career section. Is there any recruiter available that responds quickly? My email is Richardm1390@gmail.com

Has a recruiter contacted you?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rachael in Pompano Beach, Florida

2 months ago

I have been trying to get in contact with a Fluor recruiter for a transportation manager position in Afghan but haven't really had much luck. I have over 11 years experience in Logistics Management and would like an opportunity to work for a great company. My experience includes Accounting, Transportation, Distribution, Operations and Warehousing. I have an undergraduates degree in Supply Chain Management and graduates in Six Sigma Quality Management. I would like the opportunity to become part of a great company and contribute my knowledge and skills. Please contact me at Rachael.costly@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

2 months ago

I applied for labor foreman, material and logistic coordinator , laundry foreman and MWR coordinator with fluor.
and my DOD is still available. the expiration date is March, 2018.
please help

Reply - Report abuse

2 months ago

you can contact me brown200914@yahoo.omc

Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

2 months ago

Rachael in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Has a recruiter contacted you?

No I've been trying to contact recruiters from LinkedIn but no responses

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.