Fluor Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Tani in Greenville, South Carolina

32 months ago

I've applyed and applyed for several jobs for Fluor Corp, and every one of them always have pending review. Does anyone out there know if they are even hiring or whats the deal? I have every thing they are looking for in the postings I aaply for. Please can someone let me know something? Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

castroprauxel@hotmail.com in Lethbridge, Alberta

32 months ago

Please let me know if they decide to start hiring escurty guards again. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

djriot200252@gmail.com in Macon, Georgia

27 months ago

I have applied for the Afghanastan construction project. I am a master carpenter specializing in framing with almost 20 years of experience. 10 of which come with the running of my own crews, and the figuring of materials and labor. Can anyone tell me if they are still hiring, and/or of other jobs they may have that could benefit from my skills and work experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hpparsons@att.net in Greensboro, North Carolina

27 months ago

You have so many bosses at Fluor you can't get through the paperwork unless you know someone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

naiajo in Tacoma, Washington

24 months ago

I applied for numerous positions with no avail. It was exhausting knowing I have the experience they were looking for.

Extensive research is what I did, ( google, read articles, google again, read more articles.. and by luck my resume made it to the right folks. That was the only way I got that call after months of applying.

I'll be leaving in a few days for CRC.

Good Luck. One has to be proactive to find work and I tell it was nerve wrecking reading, researching ETC.... ughhh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EricKuntz in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

naiajo in Tacoma, Washington said: I applied for numerous positions with no avail. It was exhausting knowing I have the experience they were looking for.

Extensive research is what I did, ( google , read articles, google again, read more articles.. and by luck my resume made it to the right folks. That was the only way I got that call after months of applying.

I'll be leaving in a few days for CRC.

Good Luck. One has to be proactive to find work and I tell it was nerve wrecking reading, researching ETC.... ughhh

Naiajo - please send me an email at erkuntz80@gmail.com on how you were able to get a hold of the right people to get a job over there. Please advise. Thanks, Eric

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jmix in Fort Wayne, Indiana

5 months ago

Tani in Greenville, South Carolina said: I've applyed and applyed for several jobs for Fluor Corp, and every one of them always have pending review. Does anyone out there know if they are even hiring or whats the deal? I have every thing they are looking for in the postings I aaply for. Please can someone let me know something? Thank You.

Unfortunately, Fluor is always more "sizzle" than they are steak. If you don't hear back from them within a few days, you aren't going to. They just gather large numbers of resumes and then recycle the same employees who they always use for the few jobs which they have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.