What does it mean?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

shonnab1 in Hinesville, Georgia

72 months ago

Hubby applied to fluor months ago. His job submission status, for every job he applied to, always went from "pending review" to "other candidate selected." He checked his submission status this morning for a job he applied for on the 12th. The status said, for the first time, "Under Review." Don't want to get his or my hopes up but does it mean he is one step closer to get hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

htown77386 in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

shonnab1 in Hinesville, Georgia said: Hubby applied to fluor months ago. His job submission status, for every job he applied to, always went from "pending review" to "other candidate selected." He checked his submission status this morning for a job he applied for on the 12th. The status said, for the first time, "Under Review." Don't want to get his or my hopes up but does it mean he is one step closer to get hired?

my buddy's has the same "under review" status on his application form and was contacted by a recruiter two days ago.. i believe with all the process to go through he is at least an inch closer... good luck hope all work well for you guys...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Thanks. I take what you've said as a positive sign, even if it may be a small one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

UPDATE: He had applied for two equipment operator position. One status said "No longer up for consideration." The other status states he is still "under review." Hoping and praying all goes well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kadacia92 in Buford, Georgia

55 months ago

Question? Why is it so hard to get a job with this company? I've applied for about 20 jobs and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? I've contracted in Iraq for 3 years with KBR, but now I'm having such a hard time getting back over. Any suggestions?????? Does anyone know some of the keywords Recruiters are looking for when searching resumes from prior contractors? PLEASE HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.