Foozy Investments Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 53)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Foozy Investments?

What do you like best about working at Foozy Investments? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Joe Hacker in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

108 months ago

Foozy Investments is a great place to work. The environment is unbelievable and the people here are great. Out of all the places I have worked in my life I would defintely have to say Foozy Investments has been the best. If you ever get an opportunity at Foozy Investments you should defintely try and apply there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Labadie

107 months ago

Joe Hacker in Glen Ellyn, Illinois said: Foozy Investments is a great place to work. The environment is unbelievable and the people here are great. Out of all the places I have worked in my life I would defintely have to say Foozy Investments has been the best. If you ever get an opportunity at Foozy Investments you should defintely try and apply there.

How long have you worked at Foozy Investments? Is there a lagre turnover there? Are you going through the apprenticeship that is advertised, or do you have a different job there? Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Straw Buyer Ponzi in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

107 months ago

Careful with this stuff...
Buying RE with no money down is a losing proposition when values are flat/declining.
Before you sign on with any Real Estate 'get rich quick' type outfit you should.
1) Read articles on mortgage fraud.
2) Read articles on occupancy fraud.
3) Know the definition of 'straw buyer'.
4) Understand the definition of flipping (and when flipping becomes illegal).
5) Understand that any misrepresentation made on a loan application is considered fraud (including occupancy and assets to be used for a downpayment)
6) Know that if you go to a title company and sign loan documents to buy a house...YOU just bought a house and are SOLELY responsible for payments...if a third party tells you that they are going to help you make the payments, you're gonna get screwed...it's a 30 year loan...how long do you think you'll get assistance?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Jon Jakubs in Chicago, Illinois

106 months ago

This place is a scam! Dont bother wasting your time! You fo t oa huge presentation and they try to sell you their 5 day $6000 real estate classes. This scam is directed towards poor ppl and others that may easily be convinced of their coming riches. BEWARE! DO NOT WASTER YOUR TIME LIKE I DID!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Fraud Finder in Oak Park, Illinois

106 months ago

Working for companies like Foozy ruin your chance of qualifying for a mortgage of your own. I am a fraud investigator who works for a lender and we place companies like Foozy on our corporate ineligible list due to fraudulent actions they take to make a quick dollar. Do not waste your time with this, you can no longer make a quick buck in the mortgage business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Labadie

106 months ago

Thank you very much for your comments. It is sad and alarming that companies like this exist. I guess the old saying is true: "If it looks too good to be true..."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

I will be successful because of Foozy! in Aurora, Illinois

105 months ago

Jeff Labadie said: Thank you very much for your comments. It is sad and alarming that companies like this exist. I guess the old saying is true: "If it looks too good to be true..."

It is obvious that those who do not know what Foozy Investments does are speaking out of sheer ignorance. How can a program that costs $6,000 be directed at poor people? Not to mention, the program is $19,500 not $6,000. Do your due diligence before you go spouting on some blog. Just because an opportunity in Real Estate Investing is not the way you choose to go does not mean it is a SCAM! Here are the facts for the ones so quick to judge... Foozy Investments LLC offers a place where a group of like-minded people with the same goals for RE Investing can go to work together. It is a company that is tied to a RE investing school called Nouveau Riche University (once again, do your due diligence) via a licensing contract. If you work with Foozy you can collectively market the NRU education in an office environment to accelerate your chances of success. Any other questions can and SHOULD be directed to a representative of Foozy and not a blog with a couple of "I don't have the motivation to get it right so I'll rag on Foozy" people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Fraud Finder in Oak Park, Illinois

105 months ago

As a matter of fact these companies might be legitimate, but mortgage brokers, borrowers, real estate agents etc can get in trouble and are black listed from major lenders in the US. Just because there is an "education" behind this company, doesn't make it right. These companies are in the spotlight thses days and lenders are not lending money on loans where companies like Foozy are involved. Trust me I know, I am a fraud investigator for one of the Top 3 Banks in the world. My advice to you, walk away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jefe in Lake In The Hills, Illinois

105 months ago

The comments posted by "I will be successful because of Foozy" looks quite a bit like a desperate attempt to salvage some credibility.
The post says "...do your due dilligence...".
OK, so I looked up Nouveau Riche University on Wikipedia.com and there are some unflattering links posted among the propaganda at the end of the article.
Here's a quote from the article "Nouveau Riche University has some elements of a multi-level marketing scheme.
Check these out...
www.cockeyed.com/citizen/nouveauriche/nouveau_riche01.shtml
news.com.com/Casey+Serin+The+worlds+most+hated+blogger/2100-1028_3-6183383.html?tag=st.prev
which further links to the 'broken dreams story'...
iamfacingforeclosure.com/

Here are some articles I found when I Googled Nouveau Riche University www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/205/ripoff0205928.htm
www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6928
Then this little gem...
www.truegotham.com/archives/dirty-real-estate-tricks-licensing-scams-and-mortgage-fraud-more-bad-press.html

If you have an 80 IQ and $19,500 burning a hole in you pocket, I'm certain that Foozy can help provide you with some relief.

As for those of average intellegence (or better)...remember.
It it looks like crap and smells like crap........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Thats quite interesting stuff. Unfortunately those are all tied together, and as for Casey Serin, well that's my point. See, in America we see people around us everyday that are better off than we are. Whether that's because they have $1,000 or $10,000,000 it's the same "better off" to someone. Instead of using our brain and hard work to accomplish something, it's easier to sit back and expect someone to hand it to us. Then, it's even more fun to criticize them for our own shortcomings and say that "it's not MY fault" "it can't be MY fault". See, Casey Serin has figured out how doing just that can be profitable using web blogs. Hmmm, who's the idiot, the one who spends valuable time yelling at him over the internet, or him for egging it on?
America has gotten to the point now where people are starting to question the VALUABLE education they receive traditionally. Why? Because the cost is going up and we're not promised anything when we get out...are we? "Send me your resume and if you have done enough for me to like you then the job is yours. The only thing is I can't guarantee how long you'll have it, but doing everything we say to do will help"
Nouveau Riche has put together a system that gives people options. Funny I should say that, like the option in Lease Option, a real estate strategy. You lease the house for a year or two with the "option" to buy the house at the end of that term at a price agreed on at the beginning of the term. Is that a scam? Or an Option that the buyer must exercise?
You know what scam I hate? Hertz Rental Car Employment. I worked for two years there trying to work my way up to management. Because I didn't work where I told them to work and take huge cuts in pay while putting in more hours, I couldn't be promoted. I convinced people everyday to buy insurance that I didn't buy myself when I rented a car! My efforts alone made the company $10-15,000 a month most months. Guess how much of that I saw? Maybe 2-10% if my sales percentages

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

were high enough.
My point is this. Use your brain! Get out of the damn television and think! Work for what you want, be smart, and you will be as successful as you want to be. Stop pointing the finger and blaming others for your dead end corporate life, whether your a CEO or a Subway sandwich maker. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT, but know that it's gonna take WORK. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. In fact, the ones that make money fast at this system are frowned upon! The owners of Nouveau Riche will actually think they are doing something unethical, and investigate that!
GOOD LUCK to anyone who reads this in whatever you choose. Please take a long hard look at YOU and ask yourself what you've done today to get closer to that which you seek to have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Oh, I almost forgot, I just closed on a condo using %100 financing with Coldwell using Foozy Investments as my place of business. Isn't %100 financing hard to get nowadays? Hmm, they never questioned me or my self employment once and I've only been self employed for 4 months. Hmm, I guess it's not so frowned upon after all.

If I go into foreclosure I'm going back to Coldwell and blame them for giving me the loan! Those scammers will have screwed me and my life all to pieces!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Cwithere in Libertyville, Illinois

105 months ago

I will be successful because of Foozy! in Aurora, Illinois said: It is obvious that those who do not know what Foozy Investments does are speaking out of sheer ignorance. How can a program that costs $6,000 be directed at poor people? Not to mention, the program is $19,500 not $6,000. Do your due diligence before you go spouting on some blog. Just because an opportunity in Real Estate Investing is not the way you choose to go does not mean it is a SCAM! Here are the facts for the ones so quick to judge... Foozy Investments LLC offers a place where a group of like-minded people with the same goals for RE Investing can go to work together. It is a company that is tied to a RE investing school called Nouveau Riche University (once again, do your due diligence) via a licensing contract. If you work with Foozy you can collectively market the NRU education in an office environment to accelerate your chances of success. Any other questions can and SHOULD be directed to a representative of Foozy and not a blog with a couple of "I don't have the motivation to get it right so I'll rag on Foozy" people.

Please note that the person above is anonymous. Please provide us with address and lender information on your wonderful condo purchase. I would be more than happy to perform due diligence on that transaction. I would also like to take the time and see if you yourself have committed some type of fraud, embezzlement, because the the bottomline line is that's what Foozy and Nuveau Riche is. It's a pyramid scam, it's fraudulent, and it sickens me. I would love to go toe to toe with you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

I will be successful because of Foozy! in Jeffersonville, Ohio

105 months ago

I'll be more than happy to do that the day I see Jim Piccolo going to prison for fraud. That would be an accomplishment for your cause! Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

the real Fraud Finder in Chicago, Illinois

105 months ago

Fraud Finder in Oak Park, Illinois said: Working for companies like Foozy ruin your chance of qualifying for a mortgage of your own. I am a fraud investigator who works for a lender and we place companies like Foozy on our corporate ineligible list due to fraudulent actions they take to make a quick dollar. Do not waste your time with this, you can no longer make a quick buck in the mortgage business.

Get your facts straight. Do you have proof that Foozy earned money from fraudulent activities? Investigators use facts to justify thier accusations. IF you actually did your job, you would have found that Foozy Investments does NOT earn profit from mortgage fraud or any other type of fraud. Foozy Investments is not even in the mortgage business. I feel sorry for the lender that hired you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Stop this BS in Chicago, Illinois

105 months ago

Cwithere in Libertyville, Illinois said: Please note that the person above is anonymous. Please provide us with address and lender information on your wonderful condo purchase. I would be more than happy to perform due diligence on that transaction. I would also like to take the time and see if you yourself have committed some type of fraud, embezzlement, because the the bottomline line is that's what Foozy and Nuveau Riche is. It's a pyramid scam, it's fraudulent, and it sickens me. I would love to go toe to toe with you...

Please give me FACTS to prove that Foozy and Nouveau Riche are fraud. I am sick of people like you talking crap without any proof. Clearly you have not done ANY research about Nouveau Riche or Foozy Investments. Nouveau Riche's compensation structure is based on an "agent model" - something that you should "research" on. Also, take a spelling class while your at it. happy investing!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Neto Mo Money Now in Chicago, Illinois

105 months ago

Thanks to all the bloggers. It helped me make up my mind. If it sounds too good .... C'mon 20K a month?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Soothsayer in Chicago, Illinois

104 months ago

Maybe it's actually good some of you out there read these and choose not to better their lives. We do need some of you to be working at Walmart (unable to retire), while those of us who did work with Foozy Investments enjoy a long retirement.

Seriously however, for those of you who are still uncertain if this is real or not, why don't you ask someone who's in a better financial state than yourself to check out Foozy Investments and Nouveau Riche and ask their opinion. Don't ask your broke neighbor (or co-blogger) who's no better off than yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jefe in Carpentersville, Illinois

104 months ago

Caveat Emptor.
Keep in mind that these clowns have sunk over $19,000 into this venture and, in order to recoup their 'investment', need to add fresh meat beneath themselves in the multi-level marketing of their 'valuable' product.
If you have an 80 IQ and $19,500 burning a hole in your pocket, I'm certain that Foozy can help provide you with some relief.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

JSN 747 in Oswego, Illinois

104 months ago

NVR may be out to seek a profit and which business is not? Or better yet, Who does not want to make a large profit when the opportunity is available.

NVR actually teaches their students to help people who may have been sold a property by an unscrupulous real estate agent who pushed a homebuyer into a house they knew their customers could not afford to earn a higher pay check. Many times these same realtors promised their customers high returns and left them behind once they earned their commission.

Mr Investigator for the banks, STOP waisting your time investigating the banks and NVR or FOOZY. They are not a Ponzy. INSTEAD, LOOK IN TO THE PRACTICES OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS TAKING ILLEGAL CASH FROM LOAN OFFICERS TO SEND THEM BUSINESS.

INSTEAD, LOOK AT REALTORS WHO KNOWINGLY PUSH PEOPLE INTO HIGHER PRICED HOMES JUST TO GET A PAYCHECK.

IF IT WERE NOT FOR ALL THESE REALTORS OUT PUSHING PEOPLE INTO PROPERTIES THEY CANT AFFORD, THERE WOULD NOT BE SO MANY FORECLOSURES!!!

Did you ever stop to think about that???

FOOZY AND NVR Help protect victims of bad intentioned realtors from having a foreclosure on their credit. They teach investors how to invest wisely in properties and do their due diligence so they don't wind up in foreclosure. They also help keep our neighborhoods nice by taking run down properites and improving them- which helps keep home values higher.

Yes the course does cost almost 20,000 and they do push student loans on people to help them get their education. But answer this question and before you answer it, THINK ABOUT IT--- Does your local or out of state university really benefit your child by charging high fees for BS Classes that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with their curriculum or dont help them in their career?

You see, many people have it all wrong NVR is out to help people, many of whom are in bad situations.

DID YOU KNOW- NVR will kick students out for putting up bad properties or misrepresenting information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Scott Rowe in Aroma Park, Illinois

104 months ago

WOW lot's of stuff on this blog... I never dreamed my company would create such a stir!
Hi Everyone this Scott Rowe Owner of Foozy, perhaps this would help... I can appreciate that there are plenty of "opportunities" that could be considered a scam and scepticism is a great defense mechanism from getting hurt. My intentions with FOOZY was to create a company where people could get help to free themselves financially, through real estate investing. I was able to resign from corporate america 9 weeks after I was introduced to Nouveau Riche University because I was moving wholesale contracts on properties I didn't even have to own... it was incredible! Enough so for me to come up with the foozy idea to help others get to the same education that freed me. The goal here at foozy is that we stick together and work with people who are tired of getting 2 vacations a year... tired of asking their employer if they can be sick... tired of asking their employer if their kids can be sick... I spent $52,000 at a university to get a broadcast degree i never used. I spent $19,500 at NRU and have made $230,000 from 1/1/07 to today 7/5/07. Please visit my office and I will show you theses numbers and then we can talk about how you can get there as well. I'm sorry if there have been people who feel they didn't get a fair shake here at foozy, but not everyone gets a second interview... You have to be ready, really ready to be a real estate investor or it just won't work for you. I challenge anyone to come out and see the numbers. It's very easy to knock that which you have not seen. thank you all. Scott

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Savvy Investor in Chicago, Illinois

103 months ago

I'll challenge Scott - or anyone - to put their money where their mouth is when it comes to extravagant promises. Big money to be made? $12K/mo possible? Super! Then, you should have no trouble at all replacing my $77K/yr salary immediately from day one, and providing $0-down, 100% financing on your $19.5K - just deduct $1,625 from my gross pay every month for a year (professional training is deductible!). If you're willing to do that, I'm willing to give up medical benefits that can't be beat (I work for a hospital). Ready for the Supreme Challenge? What I'll do: give you a person I know whose credit is so bad FICO can't even calculate a credit score for him. What you'll do: turn his financial situation around in 12 months, get him out of debt and on the road to excellent credit and a comfortable retirement. So, whaddaya think? As Uncle Rupert said to Monty Brewster in the Richard Pryor movie, "Brewster's Millions", "Ya got the b-lls for it?" Here's your chance to do what no one else is willing to even attempt! Let's see what you really believe, and how far you're willing to go to test and affirm that faith! ...otherwise, you should probably pull your "job" ads from Yahoo! Hot Jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

The satisfaction of being RIGHT? in Tempe, Arizona

103 months ago

You are absolutely RIGHT! Is that what you want to hear? What is your purpose? To prove to everyone that Foozy is EVIL? Will that bring you some sort of satisfaction? For your ego would you rather just hear "ok, fine, you're right, and you have been all along". Listen, absolute worse case scenario, Foozy goes down in flames. Are you expecting some authority figure to come to your house and say "Well, your the guy who wrote that anonymous blog about Foozy and you were RIGHT, here's your reward!" and then be on the news or something?

Because in the end you do what you think is best for YOU, and should mind your own "business". (and by that I mean literally your own "business" whatever that money making situation is, I'm not trying to be offensive with that phrase)

Foozy can't do all the things you want it to do. The reason is because those things require effort and ambition on the individuals part. Please go back and read what you wrote as if you aren't you. You sound like a typical middle class American who just wants a person or service to do something for them for nothing and then stage that as proof of legitimacy.

Please do yourself a favor and I say this with love. Look in the mirror and try to decide what it is that makes YOU happy. Because if you step back and look at your situation you might chuckle at what you wrote.

Foozy Investments has nothing to do with your success!! Sometimes all people need is a road map or directions and they make their way there. Foozy Investments can not give you the car or the talking navigation system with step by step directions for NOTHING!
Sometimes you just have to walk for a while...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

The satisfaction of being RIGHT? in Tempe, Arizona

103 months ago

You are absolutely RIGHT! Is that what you want to hear? What is your purpose? To prove to everyone that Foozy is EVIL? Will that bring you some sort of satisfaction? For your ego would you rather just hear "ok, fine, you're right, and you have been all along". Listen, absolute worse case scenario, Foozy goes down in flames. Are you expecting some authority figure to come to your house and say "Well, your the guy who wrote that anonymous blog about Foozy and you were RIGHT, here's your reward!" and then be on the news or something?

Because in the end you do what you think is best for YOU, and should mind your own "business". (and by that I mean literally your own "business" whatever that money making situation is, I'm not trying to be offensive with that phrase)

Foozy can't do all the things you want it to do. The reason is because those things require effort and ambition on the individuals part. Please go back and read what you wrote as if you aren't you. You sound like a typical middle class American who just wants a person or service to do something for them for nothing and then stage that as proof of legitimacy.

Please do yourself a favor and I say this with love. Look in the mirror and try to decide what it is that makes YOU happy. Because if you step back and look at your situation you might chuckle at what you wrote.

Foozy Investments has nothing to do with your success!! Sometimes all people need is a road map or directions and they make their way there. Foozy Investments can not give you the car or the talking navigation system with step by step directions for NOTHING!
Sometimes you just have to walk for a while...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Savvy Investor in Joliet, Illinois

103 months ago

Scott, Your ad first came to my attention via The Daily Herald's "Hot Jobs" feature, which makes no distinction between job ads and "Business Opportunities". Also, the "Investor Seeks Apprentice" signs give the impression that this is an opportunity for employment. To my mind, that's deception, and I choose to not do business that way. Yes, I -WILL- challenge you and NVR and anyone else to put your money where your mouth is. If it's such a great opportunity, you should have no problem meeting that challenge. If not, well, maybe someone ELSE should be looking into that mirror, eh? ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Scott, Your ad first came to my attention via The Daily Herald's "Hot Jobs" feature, which makes no distinction between job ads and "Business Opportunities". Also, the "Investor Seeks Apprentice" signs give the impression that this is an opportunity for employment. To my mind, that's deception, and I choose to not do business that way. Yes, I -WILL- challenge you and NVR and anyone else to put your money where your mouth is. If it's such a great opportunity, you should have no problem meeting that challenge. If not, well, maybe someone ELSE should be looking into that mirror, eh? ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Scott Rowe chicago in Portage, Indiana said: Hi again Scott Rowe here!
Please check that hotjobs ad again and note that it is in the business opportunity section not the employment section. The last thing I want to see happen is that I misled someone into thinking they would be working for me.... My students and associates work with me...
Once again please visit our 6000 sp/ft facility in downers grove and we can show you how you might be able to do what I have done because of the education and collaboration.... now over $300,000 since Feburary.
I would not advocate leaving your $77k job... YET! I DID NOT leave my job until I had replaced my income!
With that said I have retired over 30 people this year!
come meet them... they will never have to write a resume again and you might be able to do the same and get your life back from the hospital....
Please take me up on my offer.
Our office number is 630-281-2400.
My willingness to disclose should be proff enough of my true intentions... hospital worker!
Thank you and good luck everyone!

Much success

Scott

Well, Scott, per this URL, hotjobs.yahoo.com/jobseeker/jobsearch/job_detail.html;_ylt=AvrE9haiCeyvGpZTA5yUJt76Q6IX?job_id=J213611NT (hope that works o.k. in this forum), The job category is "Engineering/Architecture; Construction/Facilities". Oops!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

"You are absolutely RIGHT! Is that what you want to hear? What is your purpose? To prove to everyone that Foozy is EVIL?" Well, what would -YOU- call someone who dangles the "pot at the end of the rainbow" carrot in front of people without a pot who come to the "seminar" only to find out that it isn't - it's another outfit who wants to take the food out of their mouth and their children's mouths to line their own pocket.

As for "(something) for nothing", go back and read the original post where I said "providing $0-down, 100% financing on your $19.5K - just deduct $1,625 from my gross pay every month for a year". Doesn't sound like "for nothing" to me.

Money talks - BS walks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gott let it go in Toledo, Ohio

103 months ago

Walk away man, just LET IT GO! Anyone who reads this blog will get it, this wasn't for you. Just LET IT GO, man! It's gonna be ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

Scott - Please check e-mail at the address you used when you registered the foozy.ws domain (Administrative contact). You should have mail waiting there...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Chicago, Illinois

102 months ago

Fraud Finder in Oak Park, Illinois said: As a matter of fact these companies might be legitimate, but mortgage brokers, borrowers, real estate agents etc can get in trouble and are black listed from major lenders in the US. Just because there is an "education" behind this company, doesn't make it right. These companies are in the spotlight thses days and lenders are not lending money on loans where companies like Foozy are involved. Trust me I know, I am a fraud investigator for one of the Top 3 Banks in the world. My advice to you, walk away.

My advise is wake up and get educated before you speak. The internet is a dangerous place where anyone can give their own opion. It is a shame that some people speak without knowing. I know and I have had great success. The limits between the six inches between your ears is lacking true facts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

Steve in Chicago, Illinois said: My advise(sic) is wake up and get educated before you speak. The internet is a dangerous place where anyone can give their own opion(sic). It is a shame that some people speak without knowing. I know and I have had great success. The limits between the six inches between your ears is lacking true facts.

Well, I'd expect "a fraud investigator for one of the Top 3 Banks in the world" to have a good grasp of the "true facts".

Now, anyone can misrepresent themselves in a forum like this and pretty much get away with it.

That said, unless you can truthfully retort that "(we) have excellent relationships with our lenders", I'd have to say the "lack" is not with "Fraud Finder".

...IMHO. of course. YMMV...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

steelerfan in Naperville, Illinois

102 months ago

In the interest of educating those who may still have reservations about Foozy, but aren't sure what to ask; this may shed some light on the matter.
I answered an ad for 'Real estate investor seeks apprentice' via Career Builder. Having been laid off and desperately seeking employment to keep a roof over my head, I responded. I interview with Scott Rowe, he immediately told me his background was in marketing. That being said, I was careful to watch for catchy words he may use. Upon arrival, the "office" looked like it was put together the evening prior. During the interview I asked Scott what Foozy's mission statement was, ...which seemed to throw him a bit. I accepted the offer to return (note that I did not say job offer) - I'm a realist, but I thought with the downtime, I could learn real estate investing. Well, that's not what Foozy is all about. They are more about recruiting new members (remember, Scott is a marketing guru) rather than educating people on investing. When it came time for questions regarding investing, the immediate answer was "Go to the school (NRU) first." Scott and his company knew as much about investing as I do the general cost of lettuce in China.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

steelerfan in Naperville, Illinois

102 months ago

Sure, Scott did a deal or two, but he couldn't educate - so where does the "real estate investor apprentice" fit into all this.
They presented people who were success stories through NRU, but to the best of my knowledge, those people still have their 9-5 jobs; fireman, etc, ....
It's not a job!!! It's a place to recruit people. Once you recruit 3 people, THEN you make money. Try bothering people, people desperate for income, and tell me what they do offers any redeeming social value what-so-ever.
And once you DO get those 3 members signed up, and start recruiting on your own, you will be charged office space at Foozy to conduct the interviews.
Students: stay in school and graduate
Retirees: look for stable work at a nursery
Those unemployed: my heart goes out to you, but do yourself a favor and skip the investor apprentice ads

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

Thank you, Steeler Fan for your first-hand account of your experience.

In this day where the economy is teetering on the edge of a dangerous precipice, the greatest opportunity would be for an "Investor School", especially if one could get VC funding to provide a "salary" for an apprentice, especially one like yourself who is recently out of work.

Rather than become another story from the late-night infomercial front, this could actually turn out to be the biggest news the financial markets have seen since the last time the Fed cut lending rates by a half point or more.

Imagine bankers ringing your office's phone off the hook, doing their best Henny Youngman: "Take our REO... PLEASE!!!" Y'know, rehabbing forclosures could raise stock prices of the home center chains if enough legitimate folks were out there doing it. Affordable housing, newly rehabbed... Everybody wins!

So, Scott, your apologists, and others like you, I'll invite you to aspire to greatness beyond even your own wildest aspirations.

Instead of being a blot on the face of the real estate industry, become the greatest influence on it since Clem Stone.

Maybe someday there'll be a -REAL- Real Estate Investor Apprentice ad on the job boards, and maybe the big corporations will be calling when they need to outplace their "recently redundant".

MLM is what it is, and this sounds like MLM to me. So, make it something that no one has ever seen ... BEFORE I DO!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

jezzaman01 in Chicago, Illinois

96 months ago

Wow. Amazing that so many people have time to get online and report the fraudulent actions of others. I have to admit, I am not part of Foozy, but I am part of Nouveau Riche and I have acquired significant amount of real estate due to the education I have received. If it is a fraud and a scam, then someone better tell my bank account, my lenders and my tenants!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

We would be remiss in our civic duties if we did not bring to light that which Foozy and NRU avoid mentioning. You'll find it detailed here in this forum and elsewhere on the 'net.

If it works for you, that's wonderful. Tell us where you got funding and how you overcame the obstacles. Notice I said "HOW" you did it, not THAT you did it. Important distinction there. That would be more useful than trying to discredit truth-telling, honest citizens, especially recent layoff victims and others who are just trying to earn an honest income and feed / house our families.

The issue is that ads were being placed and signs were being posted which were misleading: the wording indicated that it was an employment opportunity when in fact it was not. This has legal implications - refer to your own legal counsel for specifics. That so many NRU "graduates" were employing the same misleading tactic implies that NRU teaches and/or endorses such tactics. Again, refer to your own legal counsel to understand the implications this may represent.

Whether "it" works or not is not at issue - never was.

Remember the old adage: "It's not what you say, it's how you say it."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

younginvestor in Toledo, Ohio

96 months ago

Gott let it go......I am from Toledo as well. I am looking for a real estate investment mentor...can you maybe help me out?

kyle.poplawski@gmail.com

smartesther in Chicago, Illinois

92 months ago

People like Scott Rowe are big time Scam Artist who are masters at deceiving people; The only thing people like him care about is making money, and they don't care how they do it, or who they take money from. Him and many others at Nouveau Riche really come across as used car salesmen; amongst many things lacking in their characters are honesty, integrity and CLASS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sally doe in Lombard, Illinois

91 months ago

is Foozy on the "corporate ineligible list" ?

Isunza in St Charles, Illinois

89 months ago

Mr. Scott
I can read between the lines, and I sure am not taking advise from broke-A people.

Thank You Mr. Jim Piccolo you are a Patriarch!

My highest respect to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Isunza in St Charles, Illinois

89 months ago

OH, and I forgot to mention that if you are so worried the pyramid and about people getting rich out of $1,000 commission they make you must be truly broke, cuz $1,000 must be a lot of money for you, LOL.

People have had success with Neouveau Riche's Education without referring a single person but once again, too much jealousy talk in this forum. Honestly I don't think this is even necessary, for me to comment on behalf of Neouveau Riche or Foozy Investments, because it speaks for it's self, the best referral is all the people who have had great success, and to all of you who are crapping all over a good name or names... what can I say?? you are so broke you can't even pay attention. I would wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it even if you tripped over it!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

"too much jealousy talk in this forum" Correction - to much HONESTY talk in this forum to suit you, eh?

Have you guys heard NRU's latest? They've taken a twist on "The REx Agreement" to make a new equity-sharing thing. Seems they're still trying to unload those condos in Palatine.

This one actually seems like it might be workable. My people (CPAs, IRS agents, attorneys, prosecutors, retired judges, etc.) are working it over to see what could be made of it, and if it could be made into something that would actually fulfill the fraudulent "promise" on Scott's (and others') road-side signs and their early posts on this forum and others. (Think you're safe from statutes of limitation? Think again!)

"you who are crapping all over a good name or names" You're talking about Scott and his ilk doing it to themselves, right? All we're doing is calling them on it. THEY are the ones giving the industry a bad name and themselves a black eye - get real clear on that.

Honesty is always your best policy. Try to bend it to fill your wallet, and I or someone like me (possibly even someone with police and/or judicial powers) will be there to call you on it - every time! COUNT ON IT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Oh, oh! Foozy is at it again!

www.thejobplanet.com/index.php?post_id=2658

Time to notify law enforcement, I guess...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Attn: Scott Rowe, et al,

Here's something Foozy and any active investor may want to look into, now that the job market is in a tailspin, and the housing market is like it hasn't been in decades.

Got this in my e-mail today. ANYone truly interested in taking on employees for pay to help them become employed again, or even help them become investors should look into this:

Here are the times for you to be on the training call
Thursday night, 9-Apr-2009:

9:00 pm Eastern Time
8:00 pm Central
7:00 pm Mountain
6:00 pm Pacific

Register here for "How to Hire A Personal Assistant for
Real Estate Investors- Do More Deals With Less Work
(And Let Them Pay Their OWN Salary)":

The forum won't let me post the link, so "Google" for "www.realestatewebacademy.com/" and look for their webinar.

Here's just a sampling of the important topics covered by
Alan in his presentation:

- The amazing secret of having an assistant that makes
you several times more money than you are paying them.

- At what point of your business do you recommend getting
an assistant?

- What kinds of things can they do for you?

- How much should you pay an assistant, and how? Hourly?
Salary? Commission?

- Sure fire, inexpensive ways to attract hundreds of the
right kind applicants

- Tips that zero in on separating the diamonds from the
duds, so you are left with only the most qualified

- How to professionally manage people to minimize
headaches and hassles, so your business flows smoothly and
efficiently.

- How to train your assistant in the least amount of time
and get the very the best results.

... and more. Copy the link above into your browser's address bar and check it out. Become a REAL employer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

arthurldusenbury in Schaumburg, Illinois

79 months ago

JSN
I take offense to your global statements about real estate agents and lenders. I have worked very hard for 19 years helping real people find real homes to raise their families and create a good life for themselves. I have friends like myself who have also been in the business for years that have worked honestly and diligently to help their clients get what the want. Yes there are a few bad mortgage brokers, it took me 10 brokers before I found one honest one.

Be careful with your words. One day in real life you might say something that will hurt your chances of success.

I am playing devils advicate here. It is not fair to FOOZY to make comments about them if you haven't been directly involved. I appreciate the comments from those that have had experience with them and have chimed in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pure LA Weight Loss Victim in Horsham, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

I will be successful because of Foozy! in Jeffersonville, Ohio said: I'll be more than happy to do that the day I see Jim Piccolo going to prison for fraud. That would be an accomplishment for your cause! Good Luck

RE: Jim Piccolo, now of Bizzibiz: the Arizona Corporations Commission announced that Jim Piccolo and his business partners must pay nearly $6 Million in restitution and fines for defrauding 105 investors.

Check it out:

www.unhappyfranchisee.com/bizzibiz-franchise-jim-piccolo-fraud/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kostrewakevin in La Grange, Illinois

35 months ago

Scott Rowe in Aroma Park, Illinois said: WOW lot's of stuff on this blog... I never dreamed my company would create such a stir!
Hi Everyone this Scott Rowe Owner of Foozy, perhaps this would help... I can appreciate that there are plenty of "opportunities" that could be considered a scam and scepticism is a great defense mechanism from getting hurt. My intentions with FOOZY was to create a company where people could get help to free themselves financially, through real estate investing. I was able to resign from corporate america 9 weeks after I was introduced to Nouveau Riche University because I was moving wholesale contracts on properties I didn't even have to own... it was incredible! Enough so for me to come up with the foozy idea to help others get to the same education that freed me. The goal here at foozy is that we stick together and work with people who are tired of getting 2 vacations a year... tired of asking their employer if they can be sick... tired of asking their employer if their kids can be sick... I spent $52,000 at a university to get a broadcast degree i never used. I spent $19,500 at NRU and have made $230,000 from 1/1/07 to today 7/5/07. Please visit my office and I will show you theses numbers and then we can talk about how you can get there as well. I'm sorry if there have been people who feel they didn't get a fair shake here at foozy, but not everyone gets a second interview... You have to be ready, really ready to be a real estate investor or it just won't work for you. I challenge anyone to come out and see the numbers. It's very easy to knock that which you have not seen. thank you all. Scott

First of all, you should be put in jail for your scam antics. You offer people jobs? But they are not jobs....I sat there and watched your bull#### conference or talk for 2 hrs. Know you prey on people that are desperate for work, yet scam them into giving money to some joker school or MLM thing. I will report you and antics

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kostrewakevin in La Grange, Illinois

35 months ago

Scott Rowe in Aroma Park, Illinois said: WOW lot's of stuff on this blog... I never dreamed my company would create such a stir!

Also like how you say WOW about your so called company causing such a stir!!!! You lie to people, that's why it causes a stir. Scamming people every day is not a legit company...probably won't last too long, but you are a good used car salesman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.