Forever 21 Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Forever 21?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

marissa lamothe in Hallandale, Florida

80 months ago

i love this store, i was a head cashier. the interview process is super easy. just dress realllly cute and fashionable, but professional at the same. talk very educated, be very professional, smile, show a good sense of character. Its easy if you shop there, you know where things are, and your fashion is on point!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

haruehandbags in Brentwood, California

73 months ago

I went on an interview with Forever 21 about a week and a half ago. I met with the manager over For Love 21 and see asked questions like "tell me about yourself", "what does customer service mean to you", "why are you looking to work here", the typical questions. It was really quick, and right after, I met with the district manager. She was SUPER nice! She asked me what company I wanted to work for, told me the pay and where she thought I would fit well.
I chose Heritage 1981 because of my personality and she felt the same. I am meeting with the store manager next week!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (94) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

AmyJimenez in Kearny, New Jersey

40 months ago

Did they tell you if they were going to hire you right away?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

Lovinq the babe in Erie, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

I want to be interviewed for forever 21 I will be available march31 if I can get a number that will be helpful.

Thank You!
Kiera Lopez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.