Forward Service Corporation Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Forward Service Corporation?

What do you like best about working at Forward Service Corporation? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Ex-employee in Wausau, Wisconsin

20 months ago

Salaries are low, benefits could be better, and you lose any vacation when you quit. They do not pay it out, I never worked for a company like that before. Turnover very high, but if you can stand it and you are a new graduate, you can gain experience. If you can last that long.

Gothchic in La Crosse, Wisconsin

3 months ago

I have either been grossly underpaid in the past for my work or they have either raised their pay scale or are lying about their starting pay on the websites here in that case as what they seem to be paying now does not seem to be too bad unless they simply demand a whole lot of work out of you for what they do pay you. I do imagine that having to deal with some of them folks can be frustrating so yes I do think that they probably could pay a bit better being this is federally funded. Yes as for vacation that is bull crap to rip you off!! If you have earned time that's your time you should have filed a complaint with the state for that time to be paid back to you there is recourse you could have taken if that time is earned and you have proof in writing. I know the benefits always suck, no matter what you do or where you go it's almost not worth trying really hard if you happen to get ill or have an ill child/ren.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.