Fossil Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Fossil?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Yo in Plano, Texas

74 months ago

Sara Sara, it depends on the position; they don't have standard question sets to ask employees. Just be yourself; do your best and try to showcase the knowledge you have that could be relevant to the position. Just give full articulate thoughts and be confident about what you're saying!

I actually have another question - how long the hiring process generally take from start to finish?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gareth in Texas

74 months ago

All I have to say about the Fossil company, is that they're awful and don't know a thing about how to treat potential employees with an ounce of respect. Don't bother to interview there for nontechnical positions because they waste your time. They'll put you through interview hoops and then lose interest altogether, because their managerial staff and recruiters are a group of people as indecisive and incompetent as you'll ever come across. Their hiring process is absolutely atrocious - the most shameful I have seen from a company in my 7 years of experience in my field. All of the glitz and glamour of the Fossil name is lost when it actually comes to working there. The people seem sweet but are ultimately just spouting hot air. Steer clear of this one as you search for a job, or prepare yourself for a lot of disappointment!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

cabdi in mpls, Minnesota

74 months ago

somali comen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.