What's the company culture at Fresenius Medical Care?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Fresenius Medical Care?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Fresenius Medical Care?

Reply - Report abuse

jlaufer1@msn.com in Rehoboth, Massachusetts

10 months ago

10 years with Fresenius and as advertised...its capitalism as we all know it.. You are a nurse and, as expected 2 nurses 18 patients, charge nurse with less experience than you is off to lunch with clinical manager with even less experience and take the secretary too..its turnover time you will probably not get lunch or much satisfaction from your day...its okay you have made so much money for the share holders in the motherland...Germany. You cant take vacations because you are always short because staff are abused overworked and never told thanks for a great job and leave...You deside to stay trying to train poor unsuspecting new graduates which puts even more stress on you as they are given such a poor short orientation in a speciality deserving of so much more...Chronic dialysis nurses have an enormous burn out rate, no wonder...just spent 6 months without a clinical manager and charge nurse and the patients were getting safe care...but the administrators are upset because paper work is behind...Dont get me wrong I love dialysis and my patients but capitalism and Fresenius will suck your enthusiasm dryyyyyyy...I wish you good luck...Im moving on ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.