Fresh & Easy Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fresh & Easy?

What do you like best about working at Fresh & Easy? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

dwomack in Los Osos, California

31 months ago

No to everything you asked. I have been working at Fresh and Easy for 5 months and also worked as a Temp. when the store opened.
I have never gotten a bonus even though I am part of the team and work just as hard as everyone else. No benefits, no raises, no discount on food. I get the runaround when I ask about the benefits. You are suppose to get them after 90 days, even if you are part time.

You would think that the company could get in trouble for not providing what they promise.

Im there until I can get another job that is more honest. I also would like a consistant schedule.
Every week is different, mornings, nights, middle of the day, 1 day off usually; 2 days off in a row is rare. This makes your sleeping schedule all messed up and never can plan anything because you don't know what hours you might have the next week.
I would never recommend this job to anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

no name in Atascadero, California

22 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fresh & Easy?

What do you like best about working at Fresh & Easy? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

They are open 24 hours now. The team leaders shifts change weekly. You work graveyard even if you can't function. Low moral in store. New hours have caused much stress with lots of staff looking elsewhere for work.

You are just a body to this company. Not a human being. Worse then I can say. I use to love the people I worked with. That's not the case now. 80% have quit because of working conditions. Some of our best workers have been let go. DONT KNOW WHY Maybe for complaining or writing a letter on this site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.