How to get a job at Freshpoint.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Freshpoint? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

EasyMoney in Clovis, California

7 months ago

I just started working there. (11/13) I found the job posting through CareerBuilder's. I was first called by Transportation Manager, then was set up with my first interview. Interview was like any interview, told all the benefits of company. Which for this company are very good. FreshPoint is owned by Sysco. Just to name a few benefits 2 weeks vacation after only 1 year of service. Full health insurance, they have like 3 different options to choose from. Dental, Vision plans. Just be prepared the hiring process can take up to a month. They do a very complete back ground check, verification of past employment's, and a DOT drug and lift test. There equipment is very nice, at least the trucks in Turlock and Fresno CA are all AUTOMATICS. One of the main reasons why I took the job. No more shifting 600 times a day for me. LOL Anyways if you want to apply go to Fresh Point.com and apply. One last thing they require at least 1 year of truck driving experience. I almost forgot they do make you take a PreTrip Test on the truck and Reefer trailer. Also a Air Brake Knowledge test. They do give you the Sheets to study for a couple of days. Piece of cake for me anyways. Just be prepared job is throwing groceries all day to customers. Lots of up, down the ramp with boxes of vegetables all day. The pay could be better but not bad for what they started me out at here in Fresno CA. Well good luck if you decide to apply with FreshPoint.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.