FRITO-LAY Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1156)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at FRITO-LAY?

What do you like best about working at FRITO-LAY? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

bandito

128 months ago

i made 70,000 last year. i'm a 17 year rsr driver based in honolulu. the average starting salary is about 30,000.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ex frito in Holden, Missouri

125 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at FRITO-LAY?

What do you like best about working at FRITO-LAY? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

im a ex frito lay RSR my first yr i made 54,000 my 2nd i made 43,000 and the yr i quit i was est. about 37,000 Frito lay is in with walmart and they dont want any rsr makeing over 35 per year Dont do if you like you free time

Reply - Report abuse

Kath

125 months ago

bandito said: i made 70,000 last year. i'm a 17 year rsr driver based in honolulu. the average starting salary is about 30,000.

Any you work hoilday, weekends and probably 65 hours a week! I work for Frito for 2 years and HATED every minute of it! It is a glorified merchandising job! All the money Frito makes and they pay like crap!

Reply - Report abuse

George23 in Barnhart, Missouri

120 months ago

Just wondering if anyone has worked for Frito Lay in St. Louis, MO??

How was the pay and job?

How is the interview process?

Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

113 months ago

Chips and Meat are my life - how sad.

Reply - Report abuse

hostile in Winston Salem, North Carolina

105 months ago

How much is the pay for all the warehouse in North Cal region of frito lay? How does each warehouse offload containers? Is it dead stack or by pallets.

Reply - Report abuse

fuhqu1003 in Newark, Ohio

104 months ago

gearhead69 in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: I am looking at an RSR job, they say starting salary is $37,700.
They also say the average week is 50-60 hrs. It also mentioned something about an overtime rate, variable or something like that. My question is, is the $37,700 for 40hrs and then you get some sort of overtime pay for the rest? Or is it straight $37,700 salary? Any help would be apppreciated, thanks.

Gear head, I am an RSR in columbus ohio, here u start out as a merchandiser.. 15.50 an hour 40 hours aweek 2 weeks paid vacation.. apoun hire... then if u want and u are good at merchandising for SUPERBULK u then would become an RSA which is almost an RSR its the step before.. where u would cover vacations sick days.. ect..... and they are paid 725 gross a week in columbus ... and the over time is whats know as VROT-variable rate over time.. Meaning the more u sell in a week the more your hours over 40 are worth.. but the less u sell the less they are worth and with being an rsa it will only make ur hour worth 3-5 bux an hour.. for any hour u work over 40 hours.. and if ur good and thoorough u will work over 40 ... then when u become and RSA u will be based off a commision and a base.. like my commission is 3% with a 250 base. so this week i will run over 39000 in sales so my take home will be about $1000 and since i am selling so much my hours over 40 WILL be worth 10-12 an hour... and also at frito.. there is a thing called lesser pay.. if u don;t sell one bag of chips once ur and RSR u are guranteed a 400 dollar gross so about a 300 dollar take home.... over all i like the job it is work... its deff.. hard but.. i like calling the shots and making decisions and being my own boss... to a degree.. and free chips.. i am gonna make 60 grand this year.. i hope this helped

Reply - Report abuse

erikkauffman in Creston, Ohio

103 months ago

Ya know, I'm a guy who has been out of work since November. Those of you who whine and complain about how much you hate your job at Frito Lay or that hated it so bad when you worked there should try being unemployed for 6 freakin months and tell me you'd rather do that than work at Frito Lay. I know guys doing the RSR job here in Wooster who have done it for years and they really like it. I think those of you who complain and moan are maybe just lazy, don't really want to have to do much for your money, and are just not thankful for anything. If I should be fortunate enough to get a job as a RSR at Frito Lay you can bet your ass I'm going to be thankful for it. I wasn't raised to be a whiny unthankful little brat.

Reply - Report abuse

fuhqu1003 in Newark, Ohio

103 months ago

gearhead69 in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: Well I got the Sorry letter from Frito today, kind of figured seeing I have been a Tool & Die Maker for the past 14 yrs and I don't have any real recent experience in customer service/sales.
Thank you to all who answered my questions.
If anyone knows of any Tool & Die shops hiring please feel free to leave a comment for me.

Thanks again.

try looking at pepsi merchandiser.. coke merchandiser.. get u some grocery exp... then u will be good to go... these positions will range 25-35 grand a year
good luck man its tough out there

Reply - Report abuse

misscarolinagirl in gastonia, North Carolina

103 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: Ya know, I'm a guy who has been out of work since November. Those of you who whine and complain about how much you hate your job at Frito Lay or that hated it so bad when you worked there should try being unemployed for 6 freakin months and tell me you'd rather do that than work at Frito Lay. I know guys doing the RSR job here in Wooster who have done it for years and they really like it. I think those of you who complain and moan are maybe just lazy, don't really want to have to do much for your money, and are just not thankful for anything. If I should be fortunate enough to get a job as a RSR at Frito Lay you can bet your ass I'm going to be thankful for it. I wasn't raised to be a whiny unthankful little brat.

Erik:
I work full time and go to school full time, so I would hardly call myself lazy. Route work isn't for everyone. The job itself isn't all that physically demanding. Hell, I'm a gal and did it for three years. The problem is you get burned and stressed out. There's no additional time off other than your two days off. You can never do enough for this company. I always beat my last years sales, and stayed under my stale percentage, but yet it wasn't good enough. You get tired of only hearing the negative.

As for your theory about being laid off, quit crying. My hubby just went to work after being laid off for six months. He worked for Merita years ago. He could have got another route job easily earlier on but chose to stay on unemployment until something better came along. And don't you dare say my hubby must be lazy because he works 50+ hours a week digging and pumping sh*t all day, and says he would much rather do this than do any route job out there. I take it you never had a route job before; therefore, you have no idea what it's really like but yet you are this great expert on the subject and want to share your opinion with everybody.

Reply - Report abuse

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas

103 months ago

Walmart is always a good store, but they make you jump thru hoops.
I guess your area has converted over to the new route revision yet,
its coming! I went in at 3am today, and got home at 6pm! I had 3 grocery stores, one being a walmart, and 5 other stops, and it was 93 degree's and no air! I got to pull out in the morning by 2:30!
This is what I mean no life, just work... Let me know after the route ride, and don't believe crap a DSL says, they lie their butts off. If their talking they lying!

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Eric, I wish that I had seen this kind of board several years ago.
Sence the recession has taken off a lot of 'good' companies got greedy at the expence of their workers. These same workers that were already working 10 hours aday, now are doing 12 to 13. You asked questions about Frito, you got from what I can see honest answers. Just because you don't like the answers does not make everyone spiteful workers. If you do get hired on, you will see what everyone is saying to be true. But, this board prepares you so its not that big of a shock to you. At this point you know what to expect..

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

kvh in Matteson, Illinois said: So you did get the job with Cintas? I've read some negative stuff about them on this website also. I know there is no perfect job. They say some lotto winners still are unhappy. LOL Can't imagine how hot the trucks get especially in the south. Makes me sick thinkin about all the sweat drippin on my Crunchy Cheetos hahahaha

I don't know weather I got it or not untill 9:00 am Thursday. The only reason I want the job is the 3 day weekends, and all holidays off. For three years I have had no weekends off, and worked every single holiday! I also like the air in the trucks! I agree sence this recession started its turned companies into slave drivers.
I guess at this point you just try to find the easiest one to get along with. But, I did talk to some employee's already, and they said that 3 day weekend is the best thing that ever happened to the company.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Frito was great to work for 'untill' they redid these routes, at that point we lost our lives. Thats just the truth. When you take two two routes and turn them into 1 route, you know someone is gonna be working their butts off! Its not rocket science here...

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

I finally got the call. I go for the interview next Thursday.
Now I start wondering what kind questions they're going to ask me....I'm nervous already, gee whiz.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

As an RSA, will I ever have to cover a bulk route if I get this job? Those routes are the bigger truck, and my driver told me that those guys go for special Frito Lay training to drive the bigger box truck. So I wonder if they will send me to do that?
And as far as a base salary, does a bulk route make the same base as a merch. route? I know the commission is not the same, I'm asking about the base salary.
I was also told that I could be sent as far away as western PA to cover a route if they would need me to for whatever reason.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: I finally got the call. I go for the interview next Thursday.
Now I start wondering what kind questions they're going to ask me....I'm nervous already, gee whiz.

I am glad you finally got the call! Just be yourself, and be honest.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: As an RSA, will I ever have to cover a bulk route if I get this job? Those routes are the bigger truck, and my driver told me that those guys go for special Frito Lay training to drive the bigger box truck. So I wonder if they will send me to do that?
And as far as a base salary, does a bulk route make the same base as a merch. route? I know the commission is not the same, I'm asking about the base salary.
I was also told that I could be sent as far away as western PA to cover a route if they would need me to for whatever reason.

Merch's get paid by the hour, RSR's get a base, plus commission.
Merch's only work 40 hours, drive their own cars to the stores, and here in Dallas their off wed, and thur. Now you do have to be trained to drive a bulk truck, Frito dose do this training.
Bulk is so much easier then mega, or prepick, so if you get a choice go with bulk.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

Well, so much for all that BS. Went for the interview yesterday, and I thought it went good, but 2 days later I get a letter in the mail saying basically "we're sorry but we're going to look at more qualified candidates for this position, thank you for your interest in Frito Lay." So after wasting my time, my gas to drive all over God's country to take aptitude tests and background checks, and a whole day of my time to go ride with the guy, they tell me I'm not qualified enough?? What an ass-backwards bunch of horse shi*. And what kills me is they act like they're so structured and proper and serious about their jobs, but I interviewed with 4 different guys and nothing any of them said matched anything that the guys in Wooster told me, and upon asking these 4 guys the same question, 3 out of 4 gave me different answers!! None of them even really know anything is the impression I got, they even gave me different amounts as to what the job paid!!! Screw the place man, the letter made me really mad, but it really shouldn't because after seeing first hand how none of those douchebags were even on the same page I probably wasn't going to take the job anyway, but still they wasted a hell of a lot of my time, and others too. There's a phone number on this letter, I fully intend to use it.

Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

103 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: Well, so much for all that BS. Went for the interview yesterday, and I thought it went good, but 2 days later I get a letter in the mail saying basically "we're sorry but we're going to look at more qualified candidates for this position, thank you for your interest in Frito Lay." So after wasting my time, my gas to drive all over God's country to take aptitude tests and background checks, and a whole day of my time to go ride with the guy, they tell me I'm not qualified enough?? What an ass-backwards bunch of horse shi*. And what kills me is they act like they're so structured and proper and serious about their jobs, but I interviewed with 4 different guys and nothing any of them said matched anything that the guys in Wooster told me, and upon asking these 4 guys the same question, 3 out of 4 gave me different answers!! None of them even really know anything is the impression I got, they even gave me different amounts as to what the job paid!!! Screw the place man, the letter made me really mad, but it really shouldn't because after seeing first hand how none of those douchebags were even on the same page I probably wasn't going to take the job anyway, but still they wasted a hell of a lot of my time, and others too. There's a phone number on this letter, I fully intend to use it.

Although what you went through sucks, you're probably better off just moving on. If you call that number and give them a piece of your mind, you still won't have the job and will also have burned a bridge that may come back to haunt you later . . .

That's just my opinion.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

No, they're hearing from me, I couldn't give a crap about the bridge.
All they had to do was look at the VERY FIRST online application I ever did to know that I maybe was not as qualified as they'd want for this job. But no, they ran me all over for tests, and interviews, and took a whole day of my time to go ride with one of the drivers, then they decide I'm not good enough?? But what really aggravated me was their incompetence in the interviews. When I ask 4 guys the EXACT same question, and 3 of them give me a different answer, then that tells me they don't know what they're talking about and that they just just make shi* up so they have something to say. Like I said, they even gave me different amounts for what they job paid. When I did the route ride I talked to the guys in Wooster who do these routes and they told me what their commission is. The guys in this interview gave me completely different numbers, once again telling me crap that wasn't right.
Sorry, but incompetence like that needs to be called out and that's exactly what I'm going to do. They probably do this all the time and noone says anything to them. Not me, I don't operate that way.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

I'm sorry you didn't get it Eric, but your better off believe me..
I did get the job I was after, so I am leaving Frito for a life!!

Reply - Report abuse

KVH in Matteson, Illinois

103 months ago

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas said: I'm sorry you didn't get it Eric, but your better off believe me..
I did get the job I was after, so I am leaving Frito for a life!!

Congrats to you, I have been filling out apps to Cintas but no bites yet. How intense was the interview with them? 3 day weekends would be nice.

Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

It wasn't that bad because in the business world people know Frito's rep, 'work people to death'. I can hardly wait to leave Frito, Tuesday is it for me, and Frito. I start over at cinta on the 13th.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

103 months ago

KVH in Matteson, Illinois said: Erik, I just got the same letter you are talking about. Since being laid off from DHL 6 months ago I have had many of those letters either thru usps or email and yes I know it sucks to get pissed off but with todays job situation the employers really have the advantage. I can't believe they sent you thru all that though before they told you. They had me and 5 other guys fill out some paperwork and answer 3 questions and that was suppose to be the only info used to get an interview. I thought I answered well and figure my age (53) has lots to do with it. Good luck, I know i'll need it.

I have told Eric the same thing, these employers now think you will put up with whatever they shove down your throat! Frito was a good company untill the recession then they acted like we were slaves.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

vbking in Virginia

103 months ago

First step is passing online assessment---check

Then you go to informational meeting--check
You start off at $42,000 plus VOT a year and get incredible benefits
Typical hours a week starting off 55-60--you don't like that? waah..I have a family for one, so hard work does not bother me, trucks have no AC--I rode with one of the top RSR's--he's been there 10 years--works 50 hours a week..makes over $80k--saw his paycheck to prove you can make good money

Then you go for route ride, and please work hard for that day, because the RSR's will make or break you to the DM..It's amazing some people will just sit in the truck because they are not getting paid--check

You then get called in for behavioral interview with 2-3 managers..give details and success stories from previous jobs..Remember there are 4 other people out there with the same if not better job skills and/or education..just be comfortable and sell yourself hard..if you weren't chosen, then move on and leave it at that---check

I am now awaiting final interview--if I'm not chosen, I did my best, but there is a lot of money to be made here in my Frito Lay market, as well as lofty sales goals that are given to you..

Good Luck to anyone that is applying!

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

misscarolinagirl in gastonia, North Carolina said: Collins, I left Frito Lay for a job making $10 an hour. Yes, I miss the money sometimes, but I am so much happier now. I haven't worked a weekend since I left the place. Good Luck. I hope you get that job you are talking about. You'll get use to the reduction in money, but it will be well worth it. You'll probably miss some of the guys, but I'm willing to bet you will never regret leaving Frito.

I got the job, and I have finally left Frito! I have a 4 day family bbq planned for the 4th and my birthday. I am finally at peace. I saw a frito guy at the store yesterday, he was 10 hours into his 13 hour holiday workday, oh the memories!

Reply - Report abuse

musclehead in Burlington, Ontario

102 months ago

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas said: Yea, but you are going to work alot harder hours, on your knee's.
The little mom & pop stores are bigger pain in the butts to get along with then the big stores are. You have to hit 6 to 8, of them to make the same money that one big store will do.

I've worked for frito lay in canada now for almost 20 years. I've always found the smaller calls easier to deal with! The managers and receivers at the supermarkets are all highly underpaid and like to pull a power trip when dealing with sales reps. The mom and pop stores have always been friendly and appreciate that you show up and always offer me a cold drink or coffee. Of course there is the odd exception on both sides but this is what I normally find on my route.

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

Here in Dallas they are the worst! I got one store that pays with money orders, and 'charge' us for the money orders! Most want us to use their price guns to re-price everything! With 7 to 9 stores aday who has that extra time?

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas said: Frito was great to work for 'untill' they redid these routes, at that point we lost our lives. Thats just the truth. When you take two two routes and turn them into 1 route, you know someone is gonna be working their butts off! Its not rocket science here...

I've worked for Frito for 20 years in Canada and every time they change the routes everybody fears the worst but it usually turns out to be pretty much the same. We have pretty strict labour laws here and I never work more than 8 hours a day. I actually work about 35 hours/week and take home between 800-900 dollars. One manager I had kept trying to push more work on me so I told him he was stressing me out and if he kept it up I would go of on stress leave.......he never bugged me again! Big companies are terrified of workmans comp. expenses and sick leave.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas said: Here in Dallas they are the worst! I got one store that pays with money orders, and 'charge' us for the money orders! Most want us to use their price guns to re-price everything! With 7 to 9 stores aday who has that extra time?

I wish Frito would tell these big stores that we call the shots! We are the number 1 snack company, by far, what are they going to do, kick us out? We should be like Coke, they go in and tell them when their days of service are and what service they provide, if you don't like it bye bye. We make almost no profit in the wal-marts and big supermarkets yet bend over to kiss their ass.

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

I really, truly, and honestly do not care that I didn't get the job. I really don't. Because once I saw how ignorant the guys I interviewed with were about the position I was looking at, I just could not believe how there could be so many different answers all to the same questions. I decided at that point, before I ever got this letter, that I probably didn't want the job. Heat doesn't bother me, cold doesn't bother me, hard work and long days don't bother me either, and I can deal with a**hole store managers. But working with people who can't answer your questions correctly, and what they did was simply blurt anything out just to say something, and I do not go for that. I'm not driven by money hardly at all, but I am driven by working with competent people, having a job I enjoy getting up for every day, and one that affords me a little bit of personal freedom. This job met a few of those requirements for me, but the biggest requirements it failed on BIG TIME. Nothing turned me off about the job other than the guys I would have been working for.

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

I only wish that were the case here! 65 is a normal work day! How do you raize a family working those kind of hours? This only started when they started super-bulk here.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

You are 100% correct! They have 'us' bend over, and god help you if you pi** off a manager and call in on you. No matter what happened your wrong, the managers right, and your FIRED!! I saw this happen with a guy 15 years in, the manager was dead wrong, but, frito took his side... I, and everybody else down here detested the company from that day foward..

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

Eric, I told you before, the DSL lie every time they open their mouths, they could not tell you the truth. ANYBODY that has worked there knows this is true, 99.9% of the workers are going to tell you the same thing. Managers LIE at Frito. How many people want a job that is EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND, EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY, and is 12+ hours aday???

Reply - Report abuse

102 months ago

I need info on RSR'S that work for Frito, and are union. My friend said that they are trying to come into my old DC, and she's not sure what to expect. Is life better at Frito with a union? Do you think a union relly helps the RSR'S?

Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Euless, Texas

101 months ago

collinsdll1 in Dallas, Texas said: I need info on RSR'S that work for Frito, and are union. My friend said that they are trying to come into my old DC, and she's not sure what to expect. Is life better at Frito with a union? Do you think a union relly helps the RSR'S?

Hey Collins, would it be possible to contact you via email? I have some questions for you regarding the Frito Lay Merch jobs.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

101 months ago

Hi, you can email me at collinsdll1@aol.com about the merch jobs.
I believe totally they need a union to bring some fairness to the place!

Reply - Report abuse

Metallica1 in Matawan, New Jersey

100 months ago

Ok guys level with me,just what are the pros and cons of being a Frito-Lay Route sales Rep? Is it really as bad as some people maki it out to be? Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Let me tell you from personal experience that you don't want to work for that place. If the people you will be working for are the same kind of incompetent idiots that I had the misfortune of having to interview with, then YES it's as bad as most people say it is. What really jerked my chain was the whole process. They run you all over hell taking tests, riding with drivers, then back for more interviews, and on and on. It's a ridiculous process for a job like this. Then in the interviews they try to stare you down and act all hard, and then you find out they are giving you incorrect information about benefits, what they job pays, how much union dues are, and everything else. Bunch of jacka**es.

Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

And I apologize to anyone who currently works there, I don't want to offend anyone, but they REALLY put a bad taste in my mouth with the way they did things. I flat out told them to pull my resume and application and get rid of it. I will never work there knowing how it's run.

Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: Let me tell you from personal experience that you don't want to work for that place. If the people you will be working for are the same kind of incompetent idiots that I had the misfortune of having to interview with, then YES it's as bad as most people say it is. What really jerked my chain was the whole process. They run you all over hell taking tests, riding with drivers, then back for more interviews, and on and on. It's a ridiculous process for a job like this. Then in the interviews they try to stare you down and act all hard, and then you find out they are giving you incorrect information about benefits, what they job pays, how much union dues are, and everything else. Bunch of jacka**es.

Ok this isn't a union job though so maybe we are mixed up. This is for Route sales rep. Thanks for the answer though. Generally the company is getting back reviews from all facets of their business. Thanks again.

Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

But the one I interviewed with WAS a union facility. One of the few, there aren't many. They couldn't even tell me how much union dies are!!! And these guys were managers!! And yes I was interviewing for a RSR position, same as you are looking at.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Wow I didn't know there were any union RSR jobs in Frito-Lay. Oh well my friend starts school part of training tomorrow so I guess I'll know in time whether to apply next time they are hiring. Thanks for the info again.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jthor99 in Abingdon, Maryland

100 months ago

I've been offered a job as an RSR. I actually will be taking the DOT and drug test tomorrow morning. I start training on the 21st. I'm excited about the opportunity with the company I've read basically all the comments possible about the company both good and bad. My whole thing is I'm 24 years old, I'm single, and I don't have many bills. Frito seems like a good company with great benefits, and it also seems like a great place to start a career. Even if it lands me into something else later down the road. I've worked in a high volume grocery store since I was 15, so the hours and schedule don't really bother me because I'm already accustomed to working weekends and holidays.

Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

jthor99 in Abingdon, Maryland said: I've been offered a job as an RSR. I actually will be taking the DOT and drug test tomorrow morning. I start training on the 21st. I'm excited about the opportunity with the company I've read basically all the comments possible about the company both good and bad. My whole thing is I'm 24 years old, I'm single, and I don't have many bills. Frito seems like a good company with great benefits, and it also seems like a great place to start a career. Even if it lands me into something else later down the road. I've worked in a high volume grocery store since I was 15, so the hours and schedule don't really bother me because I'm already accustomed to working weekends and holidays.

You might make it then. Most people can't take the hours, and weekends. Trust me 1am is a whole different zip code, and you 'never' get used to getting up that early! I am so happy I left, and went over to Cinta's, I got my life back! My friend still works for Frito, this weekend she worked 12 hours, fri-mon
because it was a holiday weekend! She's where I was, hating Frito!

Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Anyone else? I am fascinated by this talk and information.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

Theres got to be more? Come on guys spill it?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

100 months ago

I know if your friend doesn't like it after 1 week he's in trouble.
The sad thing is, the 1st week they are half way decent to you!
Its downhill from here on out!

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.