Warehouse work for Frito-Lay...What's that like?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Mrs.Steele in Butner, North Carolina

4 months ago

I see that most comments about this company seem to be related to RSR. However, my husband will be interviewing for a position in the warehouse, likely warehouse operator, in NC. Does anyone have information about how this position is (environment, work hours, opportunity for growth,) at Frito-Lay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

X frito guy in Forest City, Pennsylvania

3 months ago

I would suggest caution on this job. Frito is expanding the GES project and that will eliminate all warehousing jobs unless you are at a GES plant. The aberdeen plant is next to roll and hundreds are going to loss their jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr. David Sej in Waterloo, Ontario

2 months ago

I got hired by Frito Lay in Cambridge, what will happen to the workers that quit their jobs, does Frito Lay keep on hiring people like a typical factory?

londonguy in London, Ontario

2 months ago

Hey David. When are you starting at Frito-Lay? I got hired for May 26, but haven't heard anything back from them. They said they would contact me before the start date.

Yolo in Fresno, California

1 month ago

londonguy in London, Ontario said: Hey David. When are you starting at Frito-Lay? I got hired for May 26, but haven't heard anything back from them. They said they would contact me before the start date.

Be patient, if you've already passed your background and hair follicle test you have nothing to worry about!

Yolo in Fresno, California

1 month ago

Mr. David Sej in Waterloo, Ontario said: I got hired by Frito Lay in Cambridge, what will happen to the workers that quit their jobs, does Frito Lay keep on hiring people like a typical factory ?

I doubt they'll rehire mostly every company is like that unless you have roots to the company.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.