How to get a job at FRITO-LAY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at FRITO-LAY? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

veronica ebeling in Kansas City, Kansas

115 months ago

I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU GET THE FIRST INTERVIEW?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

tru2myself_24-7 in Louisiana

90 months ago

Host said: Do you work at FRITO-LAY? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I actually work for Frito Lay. My advice to you is to fill out the online appliciation and make sure that you are extremely truthful on the questionaire part of the appliciation. My manager told me during the interview phase that I score very high on that part of the test. Once you submit your appliciation, you should send the company in your particular area a curtsy email and briefly highlight your skills reminding them of why they should hire you. I wish you good luck if you are still looking. I see it's been thirteen months ago for the question. I guess you are wondering where I was back then; )Good luck once again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

analisagomez in Tracy, California

89 months ago

tru2myself_24-7 in Louisiana said: I actually work for Frito Lay. My advice to you is to fill out the online appliciation and make sure that you are extremely truthful on the questionaire part of the appliciation. My manager told me during the interview phase that I score very high on that part of the test. Once you submit your appliciation, you should send the company in your particular area a curtsy email and briefly highlight your skills reminding them of why they should hire you. I wish you good luck if you are still looking. I see it's been thirteen months ago for the question. I guess you are wondering where I was back then; )Good luck once again!

hi! i just got back from my first interview with Frito-Lay and had a question for you. When the interview was over, the man said," ok, well you'll be hearing from us! thank you!" and said nothing about the "drug testing" or when he'll be calling, and for what? 2nd interview? how does the entire process go? Im aware they do hair follicle testing, but do you know how that works?i heard they need about 90 strands of hair!!and im looking for other jobs as well while im waiting a call back, so do they drug test you relatively soon after the interview? id like to be available to them! thanks for your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

berry@1962 in Lexington, South Carolina

23 days ago

tru2myself_24-7 in Louisiana said: I actually work for Frito Lay . My advice to you is to fill out the online appliciation and make sure that you are extremely truthful on the questionaire part of the appliciation. My manager told me during the interview phase that I score very high on that part of the test. Once you submit your appliciation, you should send the company in your particular area a curtsy email and briefly highlight your skills reminding them of why they should hire you. I wish you good luck if you are still looking. I see it's been thirteen months ago for the question. I guess you are wondering where I was back then; )Good luck once again!

What should I wear on interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

berry@1962 in Lexington, South Carolina

23 days ago

Host said: Do you work at FRITO-LAY? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

What to wear on the first interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.