MKE Interview

Comments (12)

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada

65 months ago

Male FA spending Jan 13th at F9 recommended hotel in MKE for the interview on the 14th. If another male, non-smoking FA wants to split the room cost let me know with contact info.

FLYGUYCONCORD in Concord, North Carolina

65 months ago

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Male FA spending Jan 13th at F9 recommended hotel in MKE for the interview on the 14th. If another male, non-smoking FA wants to split the room cost let me know with contact info.

Hey there...I was just wondering when you submitted your app? I submitted mine Dec 31 and still waiting to hear.

65 months ago

FLYGUYCONCORD in Concord, North Carolina said: Hey there...I was just wondering when you submitted your app? I submitted mine Dec 31 and still waiting to hear.

Hi, I believe it was late December, I deleted all my "sent" e-mails from last year, so I don't have the exact date. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon!

65 months ago

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi, I believe it was late December, I deleted all my "sent" e-mails from last year, so I don't have the exact date. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon!

yeah me too...if it happens to be the same day as yours I will let you know. I wish you the best of luck.

65 months ago

FLYGUYCONCORD in Concord, North Carolina said: yeah me too...if it happens to be the same day as yours I will let you know. I wish you the best of luck.

Hey Spirdal...Just curious..what is your app status on the F9 website. Mine and someone else's was marked "terminate application" today. I am assuming that means they are no longer interested? Just curious as to what yours says

65 months ago

Just checked and it also says "Terminate Application". Sounds bad, but I don't know...Will let you know what happens, do the same. Thanks.

65 months ago

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Just checked and it also says "Terminate Application". Sounds bad, but I don't know...Will let you know what happens, do the same. Thanks.

spirdal....thanks man. You still have the interview on the 14th right? I will let you know if I hear anything

65 months ago

Hey Flyguy, still haven't received my itinerary, so I am not 100% certain. On Monday morning I will call the contact from an e-mail they sent and also try to find out more info if they are amenable. Does anyone else know about the F9-Republic FA hiring?? Thanks.

65 months ago

Hi Flyguy, I just got my stand-by travel itinerary for the MKE interview, so don't give up hope because the app says "terminate application" in Frontier's website.

65 months ago

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Flyguy, I just got my stand-by travel itinerary for the MKE interview, so don't give up hope because the app says "terminate application" in Frontier's website.

Hey spridal....good for you! I just called F9 and they said that "term app" means exactly that...they are not considering you any longer...go figure.

Dannysnumber in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

spridal in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Just checked and it also says "Terminate Application". Sounds bad, but I don't know...Will let you know what happens, do the same. Thanks.

Congrats! on your interview sounds like a good opportunity coming up for you. I was reading the blog, did you say your application satus said terminated? and they still called you for an interview? Please confirm, thanks.

DenverDsigner in Englewood, Colorado

64 months ago

Dannysnumber in Denver, Colorado said: Congrats! on your interview sounds like a good opportunity coming up for you. I was reading the blog, did you say your application satus said terminated? and they still called you for an interview? Please confirm, thanks.

That happened to me. I had applied at Frontier a couple of months ago, and after about a week I had "application terminated" on my info. Sad.
Then, a week ago, I received a phone call inviting me to interview. I have the feeling that with the acquisition, computer glitches may have occurred.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.