How to get a job at Frontier Airlines.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Frontier Airlines? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Staci Storrs in Kearney, Nebraska

68 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Frontier Airlines? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I am trying to get a job working with Frontier Airlines. I just graduated from the Travel Acedamy in Minnesota and need advice on getting a job.

Thank You, Staci Storrs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carrie Kavanaugh in Orlando, Florida

67 months ago

Check out Frontier's job openings: there are going to be flight attendant positions at Frontier in Milwaukee! I suspect training will be in Denver at the Frontier training center- five weeks. Starting wage not too shabby at $19.50/hr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Khban97 in Chicago, Illinois

34 months ago

I got hired for frontier airlines cuts service but due to my horrible fear of flying I turned it down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sam Lewis in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

Carrie Kavanaugh in Orlando, Florida said: Check out Frontier's job openings: there are going to be flight attendant positions at Frontier in Milwaukee! I suspect training will be in Denver at the Frontier training center- five weeks. Starting wage not too shabby at $19.50/ hr .

Yeah 19.50 per flight hour, which is a base of 80 per month (if you're lucky, it might be 70) which amounts to $1,560 per month or $18,000 a year.. And you're "at work" when you're between flights not getting paid, and you live in hotels.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.