FTS USA Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at FTS USA?

What do you like best about working at FTS USA? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

bernievisokey in Houston, Texas

102 months ago

Better job and source Broadband

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Crackin32 in Hamilton, Alabama

63 months ago

I heard you work 6 days a week and you get paid by the job..It's not an hourly or salary based job like the rest of the cable companies out there...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tech in Cibolo, Texas

43 months ago

Yes you work 6 days a week and sometimes 7. Pay is by the job unless you are in the 5 week training then it is $7.25 a hour. You work anywhere from 10-17+ hours a day, The adv in San Antonio is about 13hours a day. You can make from $50 a day on a slow day to about $200 being inhouse and contractors about $100-$400 a day. Inhouse they provide the truck, gas, phone, laptop... Contractors nothing but the cable you run. So it evens itself out. This is not a job for someone who has a life outside of work and at times the pay can suck but all in all I like it so far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Just Left in Cordova, Tennessee

35 months ago

I can only speak for the Memphis division of FTS, which I recently left. Every thing you read above is true, there are seriously long hours, if you dont already own the tools, you will pay about 700.00 dollars for them over your first several checks. Managment/supervisors they do not care about you, your family obligations, or anything else of value in your life. NOrmally this isnt a big deal in a job. If your going to work by 6 am and not gettting home until 8 or 9 at night. You dont see your family, and its a big deal. I've worked till after midnight four times since I began there.

They're going to tell you how there top guys make almost 1500.00 dollars a week. Heres the deal you aren't one of those guys. Not that you cnat be you just aren't. You are not going to get the routes, amount of jobs, or the look the other way attitude the supervisors and project manager have for those very select few guys. You will make about 600.00 dollars a week if you work 60 to 70 hours.

Hey I understand if you need a job to support your family, but if you have any other options you should seriously consider them. There is a reason when you google or bing FTS you see results for lawsuits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.