How to get a job at Fujitsu.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Fujitsu? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jake bui in Frisco, Texas

95 months ago

I have experience on smt I used to be epuipment technician at Flextronics international located at sanjose. I also operate lot of difference machine as panasonic. Juki 700 & 2000 series.Universal Gsm. siemen. Samsung and Mydata.on printer machine used to operated Dek. mpm. mpm 3000 and Ekra. operated on heller oven Btu. and Electrover. some wave solder machine like Ultrapak. I hope I can work for Fujitsu.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

StepBeyond in Allen, Texas

90 months ago

Jake, contact me! I am local to you also.
john at stepbeyond.com
www.stepbeyond.com

StepBeyond.com tm specializes in electronics product companies and the EMS companies (like solectron, flextronics, sanmina-sci, jabil, celestica, foxconn, plexus, ...) that serve them.

We have a job board for employers to post, and do research by the hour, and fee paid searches.
Positions filled:
SMT, sheet metal Enclosures, supply chain management, automotive electronics, manufacturing, assembly, engineering, npi, IE EE ME ChemE, smt process, pcba, mcm, DoD defense contractors, CEO COO CFO CTO CIO cxo, operations manager, business unit manager, business unit director, vice president, buyer, purchasing director, test engineer, ict, functional test, DFx dfm dft dfa, ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.