What's the company culture at G4s Secure Solutions (usa) Inc.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at G4s Secure Solutions (usa) Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at G4s Secure Solutions (usa) Inc.?

Reply - Report abuse

anonimous in Detroit, Michigan

49 months ago

THEY ARE RIDICULOUS AND THEIR UNIFORMS SUCKS. THE CPO GURADS LOOKS LIKE THIRD GENERATION BOY SCOUT CADETS. IF YOU GET HIRE BY THIS WEIRDS BE RAEDY FOR A LOT OF BACK STABING, FAVORITISM, BULLCRAP, UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR, LABOR HARRASMENT AND BEING TREATED AS DOG POO. JUST GOOGLE G4S WACKENHUT COMPLAINTS AND YOU WILL SEE THE OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF LABOR COMPLAINTS, LAWSUITS AND EVEN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS THIS COMPANY HAS OR IS FACING NOW. THEY SHOULD HAD BEEN OUT OF BUSSINESS LONG AGO.

BETTER APLLY TO ANOTHER COMPANY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Ottawa, Ontario

45 months ago

This isn't happening to me but to someone close to me. My friend couldn't afford to get his license with a part time job and bills to pay, so he let it expire. He was told he still had a job and wasn't being disciplined. Now he has his license but they're not calling him back. He warned them before the fact that he wouldn't have it in time, and that he was willing to deal with any repercussions, however he hasn't spoken to anyone in almost two months, though he calls at least twice a week.
G4S is a terrible company to work for. Go somewhere unless you like being ignored.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.