G4s Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at G4s?

What do you like best about working at G4s? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

redrhino in Saint Augustine, Florida

14 months ago

What type of jobs are available for St Augustine or with in 20 mile radius. I was a security guard in 30 ago .What does it take to get a job at Flagler hospital. What courses are available. What courses are require. Is there on the job training .What are the hourly rates. I am very interested in getting job. I am willing to travel if I need to. I am willing to work over time. I am in great fiscal shape. I have no problem passing a background test. I am 6'1" 200 LBS .
If you can let me know what it takes and what the starting Hour rate is I would appreciate. You can reach me at redrhinogolf@yahoo.com . Please let me know what it takes. I am getting ready to take G3 Course and than take G4 test.
Thank You , Charles

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carrie in Lakeland, Florida

5 months ago

These are contract driven jobs. They pay you what the client wants to pay them and then get their cut and pay you. Commensurate pay does not exist with most contract guard companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.