GE Healthcare

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Rick in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

81 months ago

I recieved a voicemail asking for a job interview, which they scheduled for that afternoon. Was waiting by the phone at the agreed time and never got the call, nor did I ever recieve a call explaining why.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

GE in Pleasanton, California

80 months ago

Rick in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: I recieved a voicemail asking for a job interview, which they scheduled for that afternoon. Was waiting by the phone at the agreed time and never got the call, nor did I ever recieve a call explaining why.

Sounds like someone was giving you a prank call? I interviewed with GE and never did a phone interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rick in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

80 months ago

It wasn't actually a phone interview, she called to schedule an interview for that afternoon, considering two facts, one, she had my new cell number, and two the call was for a position with GE I had very recently applied for makes the odds of a prank call extremly low. I noticed less than professional demeanor for biomed related jobs practiced both by GE and Phillips, I wonder if they have the same head hunters handling their recruting functions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.