My experience with GE Health Care Interview Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

ge_health_plano in Plano, Texas

42 months ago

I applied in GE Health care in Feb 10, 2011. I got an email from their manager what’s the good time to reach you for an initial phone screening. The phone interview was conducted on March 3rd and then I got another call for an in person interview at GE Health care office in Plano on March 4 probably.
I prepared for the it was a technical analyst job . On the 13th my interview was excellent. As I answered all the technical questions very well, right after this they called for a behavior interview and at the end of the interview the manager said excellent. I asked when I will hear from them and they said they will let me know.
I got another email for another interview over the phone with one of their managers. She called me late on that day probably 10 minutes late and asked some behavior questions and said that you did well on these questions. I asked when I will hear for a hiring decision? She said it will be just a week more.
I got another email from the hiring manager for a in person interview at GE health care Plano with HR. Once again I dressed like a groom and showed up on time. Prepared for all possible HR questions but I was surprised with the number of interview for this 50k job.
The next interview lasted around an hour and I thanked him and told him that It was nice meeting him (however it was not) and asked when I will hear from him. He said that we have few more candidates left so right after this.
After a week I tried to call and left messages send emails but no reply from them Finally I got another job from another company and they took all three interviews on the same day and next day they offered the job to me but I never heard back from the GE people I knew they were hiring more than one people for fill out their positions. So the purpose of the story above is to tell you that when economy changes people in power start playing with jobless folks. May be its just a fun for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (95) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.