College Grad- Is Geico for me?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

BrandNew2 in Buffalo, New York

7 months ago

I just graduated with a Bachelor's in Business and Geico seems like a good place to get my career started. I've worked in retail for five years and I want to do something with more income potential and room for growth. Unfortunately my GPA is too low for the leadership internship Geico offers so I would have to start from the bottom.

First of all, which divison (Sales, Claims, Customer Service) should I apply for? Even if my degree doesn't help me right away, I'm hopeful that having it will differentiate me when it comes time to move up. Any insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GEICO in Rockville, Maryland

4 months ago

BrandNew2 in Buffalo, New York said: I just graduated with a Bachelor's in Business and Geico seems like a good place to get my career started. I've worked in retail for five years and I want to do something with more income potential and room for growth. Unfortunately my GPA is too low for the leadership internship Geico offers so I would have to start from the bottom.

First of all, which divison (Sales, Claims , Customer Service ) should I apply for? Even if my degree doesn't help me right away, I'm hopeful that having it will differentiate me when it comes time to move up. Any insight?

Congratulations on your graduation! There are many different career paths here at GEICO. Take a look at the specific areas you’re asking about on www.geico.jobs and see what would be a great fit for you. Once you are on the GEICO Careers main page, hover over “Opportunities” and then you’re able to see our different positions that we have available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.