Geico Hair Drug Testing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Alan99 in Howard Beach, New York

17 months ago

Hi guys, I want to apply to Geico Insurance company for a position I am currently interested in but before I do, I just need to verify some facts. I researched and found out the company does drug testing on hair follicles of applicants. Does anyone have any information to share on how far the company goes back when testing for drugs on hair follicles? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

17 months ago

Alan99 in Howard Beach, New York said: Hi guys, I want to apply to Geico Insurance company for a position I am currently interested in but before I do, I just need to verify some facts. I researched and found out the company does drug testing on hair follicles of applicants. Does anyone have any information to share on how far the company goes back when testing for drugs on hair follicles? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Hair follicle testing can typically detect use within the past 90 days (or possibly longer). Factors such as potency and frequency can affect results. I hope this is helpful to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alan99 in Valley Stream, New York

17 months ago

Thank you very much. What if someone uses lets say, crystal meth and two marijuana pills for the first and only time. Will it taker longer than 90 days? What if my last use was around Mid November of last year?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

17 months ago

Alan99 in Valley Stream, New York said: Thank you very much. What if someone uses lets say, crystal meth and two marijuana pills for the first and only time. Will it taker longer than 90 days? What if my last use was around Mid November of last year?

I don’t have the proper expertise in this area to provide advice. You may want to consult a physician.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.