How to get a job at GEICO.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 97)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at GEICO? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

tommy_gunn in San Diego, California

83 months ago

Best way to get in with Geico is to know someone working there already. They will get you an interview much faster and grease the hiring managers with info to make the interviews smoother.

Gieco is all about TEAM so that is a big thing to stress in interviews. Also the fact you are eager and want to work many hours and advance your career with them.

Turnover rate is very high. 50% in the sales dept when I was there.

Also if you know someone - there is a $1000 hiring bonus for the rep that refers a new hire. Make sure you split this with the rep if you get hired! Usually paid half once you pass training, and the other half if you are there after 6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

soon to be former employee of GEICO in Virginia Beach, Virginia

81 months ago

Host said: Do you work at GEICO? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Yes..RUN!!!! Rachelle is right they make a big effort to treat new hires like gold until the pass licensing. After about three months your thrown in with the rest of the cattle and told to put out or get out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

brandi mcguire in dover, Florida

70 months ago

To find out what Geico is hiring for you have to go to www.geico.com and at the top in little letters is the career link. that will tell you what they are hiring for in what states. If you know someone that works for geico you will usually get a call back almost immediately (within a few days). All you got to do is apply online and wait. The interview process is ridiculous! You have to do a computer test first, then you have to talk to a manager for a few minutes, then the hard part (I failed it the first time I applied) you go into a room with a peice of paper and a phone, the manager will go into the other room and call you pretending to be the people on that paper and you have to sell the products on the paper and solve the issues. I had a hard time taking that part serious. Good Luck!!!! I just re applied yesterday and I'm hopeing to hear from them soon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

toogoodforya

70 months ago

Thanks, but I applied for an IT position, not a sales position. Actually I've already had a phone interview, I'm just waiting on an on-site interview ( i live out of state). It's been a while since my phone interview, and I've kept in contact with the person I interviewed with to get status updates, and she keeps telling me I'm being considered but I have yet to have a face to face interview. I'm just wondering what's taking so long...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

brandi mcguire in dover, Florida

70 months ago

Oh, well, I wish I new more about it. Sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi

70 months ago

tommy_gunn in sunny beaches, California said: look dude, GEICO is no different than any other job. You're not getting a call back for a face to face? Then you probably are not desired for a job man, come on. No need to keep posting in cyberspace GEICO forums screaming for help.

Brandi was trying to help you, and her info was spot on. The hiring process is the same for every position, except you obviously don't do the practice calls unless you are going for sales or claims. When I got a job there, I got all the interviews done within one or two days, including the typing tests and drug test. If they like you, and need to fill a position, they act quickly. They don't really mess around much.

Good luck man, but I assume you are looking elsewhere, and should be.

First, let me say thank you to Brandi. I do appreciate you responding.

To you tommy_gunn, there was no reason for you to get smart in your post. And I was not screaming for help, I was just wondering how long it takes for the process. For your information, some companies are actually quick with their hiring, while others are slow, and some companies have different procedures for the hiring of their IT department than with other parts of the company (case in point, the company I'm with now). I just wanted to know more about how GEICO went about theirs and to see if there were things I could do to improve my chances/speed up the process. The next time you want to respond to a post of mine why don't you just give me the actual advice instead of posting a smart remark in front of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

James Angleton in Las Vegas, Nevada

68 months ago

hyphy in Macon, Georgia said: They must have just used that as a excuse , trust me there are PLENT agents working and licensed with alot more than 10yr old misdeamonors

Are they convicted misdeameanors or just arrested. ( and charges eventually dropped)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John Doe in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

67 months ago

I am about to go in for my second interview which consists of a 30 minute interview and then I have a 1 hour long role play. I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice or tell me exactly what this consists of? I am trying to get a CSR position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

unavailable4u2 in Westminster, Colorado

60 months ago

the first 30 minutes is a video with instructions on how it is all going to work. The next hour is a grueling test of different scenarios that they throw at you without a lot of instruction. The best advice is to not look through a lot of the material but to focus on the packet that they give you about half way through and follow the list of scenarios that they are going to cover. When I got done I felt like I did terrible and was exhausted. I felt like I had just gotten out of the ACT but they called me back to finish the rest of the hiring process. So I guess it went better than I thought.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

60 months ago

You were applying for a job as a Commercial Processor, a Customer Service Representative, ....?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

unavailable4u2 in Westminster, Colorado

60 months ago

I would like to keep my identity private and would like to refrain from providing the specific position I am applying for. As a response to your question, from what I have read the test is provided to all frontline customer service associates. Meaning Claims Reps, Customer Service, Sales etc. They do not allow candidates to pass along any detailed information but I am attempting to provide you all with the most knowledge i can since this is how I got information myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

52 months ago

Hi – I’d like to start by saying that I work on GEICO’s HR team and consulted with our AZ office to provide you with answers. Our Tucson office is considered a “call center environment” with associates working in both cubicles and shared spaces. Each claims associate works from his/her workstation, using a headset to answer incoming calls. Here’s a video on our Claims dept that shows the environment a bit more: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ut98zC3II.

As far as testing … we conduct computer testing which lasts approximately 2 hours and includes a typing test and multi-tasking simulation. Candidates who can type at least 25 WPM tend to do better on our tests than individuals who do not.

Here is a question pulled from our application; we recommend including information in the comments section for further review. [Application Question]: Have you ever been convicted, pleaded guilty or no contest, or accepted adjudication to a criminal offense other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain in the Application Comments box below.

More answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: careers.geico.com/faq.

I hope this was helpful to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

52 months ago

jojo38 in Phoenix, Arizona said: I was wondering if the Claims Rep position in Tucson is call center style or cubical style or open office environment. In addition, what is the best way to pass the process of the calling situation, as I am not applying for a sales position? As I read all the posts it appears that, they give you a piece of paper - then what should be said...

And for background checks my stuff is over 10 years old but felonies and misdemeanors - does this mean I won’t be considered?

How many words an hour do you need to type?

What other types of test are there?
I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advice or tell me exactly what this consists of? I am trying to get a CSR position – Thank you.

Hi – I’d like to start by saying that I work on GEICO’s HR team and consulted with our AZ office to provide you with answers. Our Tucson office is considered a “call center environment” with associates working in both cubicles and shared spaces. Each claims associate works from his/her workstation, using a headset to answer incoming calls. Here’s a video on our Claims dept that shows the environment a bit more: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ut98zC3II.

As far as testing … we conduct computer testing which lasts approximately 2 hours and includes a typing test and multi-tasking simulation. Candidates who can type at least 25 WPM tend to do better on our tests than individuals who do not.

Here is a question pulled from our application; we recommend including information in the comments section for further review. [Application Question]: Have you ever been convicted, pleaded guilty or no contest, or accepted adjudication to a criminal offense other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain in the Application Comments box below.

More answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: careers.geico.com/faq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

StartingOva in Arkansas

50 months ago

So I worked at a Geico office for about 3yrs and put in a 2 weeks notice because I was moving to another state. Unable to transfer because I didn't move close enough to another Geico office. I reapplied and it hasn't even been 4 months since I last worked there and now I'm waiting for my file to arrive from the office I worked at and then the manager interview.

My question is, am I going to have to go through the credit check again and are they going to give me another hair test or a just a urine test since I'm would be a rehire.

I had some hardships from he beginning of this year and I'm trying to start over. I don't want them not to rehire me because my credit hasn't been to good this year. My hair is currently braided and I wanted to know if I needed to take my hair down. They wouldn't be able to get a hair sample if I don't.

Please help...Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

AngelEyes827 in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

Hi. I completed and passed my job testing and just completed my phone interview. I was told to wait 3-5 business days for them to send me mail as to wither I am going on to the next step or not. That seems odd to me, why mail? why not email? I am starting to get a feeling that getting mail is a for sure negative rejection letter. Has anyone else had to wait for a response via regular mail and got a positive response?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

bond007 in Green Valley, Arizona

50 months ago

Geico is pretty straightforward and seems to move quickly in the hiring process. In my experience when they tell you "you'll be notified by mail" as to whether you're going to the next step, means you didnt get it and they would rather keep you in suspense even tho theyve already made up their mind. Sorry to bring bad news. Apply again in 6 months. Best of Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Phil in Chesapeake, Virginia

48 months ago

Shann346 in Maryland said: Hi – I’d like to start by saying that I work on GEICO’s HR team and consulted with our AZ office to provide you with answers. Our Tucson office is considered a “call center environment” with associates working in both cubicles and shared spaces. Each claims associate works from his/her workstation, using a headset to answer incoming calls. Here’s a video on our Claims dept that shows the environment a bit more: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ut98zC3II .

More answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: careers.geico.com/faq .

Hi Shann346. Do they have practice computer tests anywhere for the new hires. I applied a while back and failed one of the portions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

John S. in Clarence, New York

46 months ago

Shann346 in Maryland said: Hi – I’d like to start by saying that I work on GEICO’s HR team and consulted with our AZ office to provide you with answers. Our Tucson office is considered a “call center environment” with associates working in both cubicles and shared spaces. Each claims associate works from his/her workstation, using a headset to answer incoming calls. Here’s a video on our Claims dept that shows the environment a bit more: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Ut98zC3II .

More answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: careers.geico.com/faq .

I am just going to add my two cents about a recent experience trying to get to first base with GEICO, the great company. Being unemployed for some time now, I reluctantly applied to GEICO for the claims positions. After reviewing the job description, I felt that job best fits my interests. I have worked in a call center environment for over five years.
I had noticed that GEICO has been hiring for over a year in my area. I question myself why a company would be hiring for such a long period, especially in our economic times. I also noticed they advertised in the news paper, on the radio station, and on at least two different TV stations during PRIME TIME!!! Then I was watching the news one night and yes, GEICO even made it to the newscast…. What is up with that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

I am just going to add my two cents about a recent experience trying to get to first base with GEICO, the great company. Being unemployed for some time now, I reluctantly applied to GEICO for the claims positions. After reviewing the job description, I felt that job best fits my interests. I have worked in a call center environment for over five years.
I had noticed that GEICO has been hiring for over a year in my area. I question myself why a company would be hiring for such a long period, especially in our economic times. I also noticed they advertised in the news paper, on the radio station, and on at least two different TV stations during PRIME TIME!!! Then I was watching the news one night and yes, GEICO even made it to the newscast…. What is up with that… So applied, submitted a resume, submitted a cover letter, submitted references all around 5PM, the next morning at around 9AM I received a thank you letter/rejection letter. I was shocked since I really am qualified for the entry-level position to start in the ins. Business. I tried getting a telephone number to inquire why. There is not one telephone number that I could find in order to contact the HR department. I have yet to see a company beside GEICO where you cannot talk to a live person. The way I look at, GEICO missed a good employee. Very suspicious on the out reach hiring efforts and yes I know background and certain criteria are mandatory by law…. The company could go shove themselves you know where. I could only imagine the work environment having experienced trying to get a telephone interview at least…. LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Snann346, Thank you for the responding. Regarding the WEB link references you provided, I already came across the phone "contact us" WEB page and I have tried the Human Resource number for the Buffalo, actually Getzville, office. The number only leads you to a voice recording directing you to apply at the GEICO WEB site. There is no option to xfer to a live operator or leave a message. The second WEB link reference takes you to the Buffalo News business section were the GEICO article is located. I receive the Buffalo News paper and I had already read that article.

I understand the Human Resource Department is quite busy and they do not want an influx of call inquiries. However, I am a bit old school in that I believe there should be an avenue of open communication during the job prospect/job hiring process. Creating a barrier of not being able to speak with a live person the way GEICO elected to do sends an unfriendly and unwelcome message. That is an observation and nothing more.

Even if I were to contact someone in the Human Resource Department, I do not believe they would be willing to talk about any decisions made about the application or process thereof. Companies have a set policy about this for liability reasons.
Part 1 of 2

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Part 2 of 2

Taking calls in a call center is not easy work. It is demanding and it is not worth fretting over. The job offers at GEICO are certainly not worth holding out on another window of opportunity six months down the road. All companies sound great on the outside until you get inside the door then you sit back realize what the hell did I get my self into.

I am more ticked at not even getting a courtesy call/telephone interview, as I am more than qualified with call center experience then I am not even getting a job offer.
My application and resume was reviewed subjectively instead of objectively; there is no question about that

I only entertain one initial dance on any one new dance floor; I then keep either dancing or move on. I am not one to kiss corporate derriere. Am I a team player, absolutely, but I also have principles and integrity to boot.

That is my policy and it works well for me.

If anyone here would like to know what it is like working in a call center, I would be more than happy to enlighten you with facts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

bond007 in Green Valley, Arizona said: Geico is pretty straightforward and seems to move quickly in the hiring process. In my experience when they tell you "you'll be notified by mail" as to whether you're going to the next step, means you didnt get it and they would rather keep you in suspense even tho theyve already made up their mind. Sorry to bring bad news. Apply again in 6 months. Best of Luck

If they did not like you the first time why the heck are they going to like you the second time........ ????? This is not a friggin game. May be to GEICO it is but my advice screw them. Really!! Think about it. Given benefit of the doubt for insurance regulation requirements, look how they do the hiring process. How do you think it is going to be like working for them inside? My crystal ball says hellish.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stanley in Gardner, Illinois

45 months ago

na mcinerney in California said: I just got hired on with them for an auto damage adjuster position and the process went really smooth.

The first phone call was from the HR and he just explained the extent of the training and if I didn't think I could handle then we woudl just end the interview process from there.

After that I have to take a test online, then a phone interview, then I had to go in and do a 'role play' test like what was explained above. I will be honest, it's not easy and kind of strange, I've never done anything like it before. Then after that you meet with the manager and then they tell you wether or not they are going to sen you on for the background check and drug test.

I heard the process for some can take a long time but it only look about 3 weeks for me. Which for such a huge corporation I don't think is that bad.

The other thin you have to realize is the training. Depending on the position you are going after. For the auto damage adjuster position it's about a 3 month straight training between San Diego and Virgina. I have talked to a couple people that worked for Geico and they said that it serious and your whole life is consumed with schooling for those three months. I am kind of excited about it to be honest.

Good luck with it.

Hey I was just wondering what I can expect when I go in for the role play portion for the auto damage adjuster position? Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nw86 in Buffalo, New York

44 months ago

I just applied for the claims dept, and got the call. I have a phone interview soon. Im nervous about the credit check and stuff. How long after my phone interview should they take to get back to me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stanley in Gardner, Illinois

44 months ago

nw86 in Buffalo, New York said: I just applied for the claims dept, and got the call. I have a phone interview soon. Im nervous about the credit check and stuff. How long after my phone interview should they take to get back to me?

It took me about a week to hear back after the phone interview, so I would say 6-12 days. As far as the credit check, they dont do the credit, background or drug tests until later in the interview process or after they decide to hire you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daina in Tampa, Florida

44 months ago

I applied to Geico online and was rejected. I don't understand their selection criteria...I know I'm qualified for their entry level positions, so what gives? I was told my interests don't match. It just makes no sense....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Woman in Rochester, New York

43 months ago

Warning!"flashing lights" You do not want a job at Geico! It is/was a terrible place to work. 3 years later I still have nightmares. Vindictive management, nasty customers and just a terrible place to work. Also Geico never lays people off, because you will be fired long before then. Unless you are friends with your supervisor and/or manager. Goals are unattainable because most people refuse to lie to policyholders or rush them off the phone. As far as the credit check, I don't know about that, because several people I worked with had bankruptcies/liens/foreclosures etc and still were hired, some even promoted....and then eventually fired for stealing from the company...LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JROD in Washington, District of Columbia

43 months ago

toogoodforya in Jackson, Mississippi said: Does anyone know if GEICO is hiring for any Information Technology positions? If so, what is their interview process like for IT? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

HELL NO!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK AT GEICO FOR I.T. OR NON I.T.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

allsmilees in King George, Virginia

42 months ago

I applied for a sales position in va beach. I have a phone interview tomorrow. I have someone that works at geico that's a friend that referred me for the position. However, I wwanted to know what the credit check critiria is to be hired. I don't exactly have good credit, especially since I've been unemployed for almost two years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

irolon8 in Scottsdale, Arizona

38 months ago

na mcinerney in California said: I just got hired on with them for an auto damage adjuster position and the process went really smooth.

The first phone call was from the HR and he just explained the extent of the training and if I didn't think I could handle then we woudl just end the interview process from there.

After that I have to take a test online, then a phone interview, then I had to go in and do a 'role play' test like what was explained above. I will be honest, it's not easy and kind of strange, I've never done anything like it before. Then after that you meet with the manager and then they tell you wether or not they are going to sen you on for the background check and drug test.

I heard the process for some can take a long time but it only look about 3 weeks for me. Which for such a huge corporation I don't think is that bad.

The other thin you have to realize is the training. Depending on the position you are going after. For the auto damage adjuster position it's about a 3 month straight training between San Diego and Virgina. I have talked to a couple people that worked for Geico and they said that it serious and your whole life is consumed with schooling for those three months. I am kind of excited about it to be honest.

Good luck with it.

Great post!, i was however hoping you could elaborate a bit more about your role play experience. Im curious about what may have been strange or difficult. i am currently in the hiring process and trying to do as much homework to prepare my self so any and all posts regarding this topic would be much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Buffalo, New York

37 months ago

I have an interview for Claims tomorrow. Do I even want to bother? I've worked in professional environments for my career, but am having a hard time finding work now. Not sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kay__Alexander in Garland, Texas

33 months ago

So.....my question was answered about the testing. What about the drug testing? Do they do hair strand test or urine test. Just curious based on what i read above.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

33 months ago

Hi - I am a member of GEICO's HR team and wanted to answer your question. GEICO conducts drug screens (hair testing) of applicants who've accepted employment or internship offers. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your local HR office or check out our FAQ page: careers.geico.com/faq

Shann346 in Maryland

33 months ago

Kay__Alexander in Garland, Texas said: So.....my question was answered about the testing. What about the drug testing? Do they do hair strand test or urine test. Just curious based on what i read above.

Hi - I am a member of GEICO's HR team and wanted to answer your question. GEICO conducts drug screens (hair testing) of applicants who've accepted employment or internship offers. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your local HR office or check out our FAQ page: careers.geico.com/faq

anonymous in Norfolk, Virginia

32 months ago

With Geico, it's all about who you know. I applied 4 different times over the course of two years and was rejected each time. Since then I have met someone who works there and I put in another application using that person as a reference. I got an email immediately after I finished my application saying that they were interested and I meet the qualifications (although very little on my application has changed since I last applied) and that they would be contacting me in the next 5-10 business days. The next day, I received an email to schedule my phone interview which I am waiting for now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

31 months ago

bpawaroo said: What is the Test you have to take before getting hired?

Depending on the job for which you are applying, testing may include a review of basic skills, typing, role playing and computerized assessments. Analytical positions at our headquarters may have Excel tests that are administered, and some IT positions may test for relevant technical skills. I hope this was helpful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Bluto in Mesa, Arizona

29 months ago

I am being considered for the same position. Are you still working in this capacity, and do you like it?

Good luck with it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cmorg024 in Broomall, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

Bluto in Mesa, Arizona said: I am being considered for the same position. Are you still working in this capacity, and do you like it?

Was all your testing done during your first initial visit?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluto

29 months ago

cmorg024 in Broomall, Pennsylvania said: Was all your testing done during your first initial visit?

I am scheduled for the computer assessment this week. I was told I would be informed immediately whether or not I passed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

OnTheHorizon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

Bluto said: I am scheduled for the computer assessment this week. I was told I would be informed immediately whether or not I passed.

Did you pass?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nancy Pettleton in Cleveland, Ohio

28 months ago

Are the tests timed?

Shann346 in Maryland

28 months ago

Nancy Pettleton in Cleveland, Ohio said: Are the tests timed?

Yes, candidates participate in timed tests that are scored.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Unknown in Waldorf, Maryland

27 months ago

So about three weeks ago I had an on site interview, did the testing, met with a recruiter, did the role play. She said someone would be in contact with me within a few business days and obviously it's been more then a few. They position doesn't start till September, so I'm not quite sure if they forgot about me or are still conducting interviews and thats the reason why I haven't heard anything back. If anyone has any experience in this situation with Geico I would love some advice on what I should do from here on out, wait it out or contact them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

27 months ago

Unknown in Waldorf, Maryland said: So about three weeks ago I had an on site interview, did the testing, met with a recruiter, did the role play. She said someone would be in contact with me within a few business days and obviously it's been more then a few. They position doesn't start till September, so I'm not quite sure if they forgot about me or are still conducting interviews and thats the reason why I haven't heard anything back. If anyone has any experience in this situation with Geico I would love some advice on what I should do from here on out, wait it out or contact them?

Hi - I am a member of GEICO's HR team and wanted to reach out to you. Certainly feel free to contact your recruiter directly to follow up on your status.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Shann346 in Maryland said: Hi - I am a member of GEICO's HR team and wanted to reach out to you. Certainly feel free to contact your recruiter directly to follow up on your status.

I did not recieve a number to follow up with her at

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

27 months ago

Unknown in Waldorf, Maryland said: I did not recieve a number to follow up with her at

This link should help: careers.geico.com/give_us_a_call

27 months ago

Shann346 in Maryland said: This link should help: careers.geico.com/give_us_a_call

I appreciate the help, followed up and didn't get the position I applied for. Geico needs to work on their communication with applicants, I don't think it's very professional for a company to keep someone waiting for so long when they say they will contact you within a few business days, just my two cents, won't be dealing with Geico anymore

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mjmay in Caddo Mills, Texas

21 months ago

Does anyone have information on having to surrender your license if offered a position? I have a current Prop and Casualty license and my recruiter mentioned something about having to surrender it if I was offered a position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

21 months ago

Mjmay in Caddo Mills, Texas said: Does anyone have information on having to surrender your license if offered a position? I have a current Prop and Casualty license and my recruiter mentioned something about having to surrender it if I was offered a position?

Hi Mjmay - I am a member of GEICO's HR team and wanted to reach out to you. Because licensing requirements vary by state, I would recommmend contacting our Dallas office and ask to speak to the hiring supervisor: www.geico.jobs/contact-us/. Thank you! ^Shannon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.