Gamestop Texas Ltd. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Gamestop Texas Ltd.?

What do you like best about working at Gamestop Texas Ltd.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Lloyd Schuster in Pilot Point, Texas

31 months ago

Hello,

I am one of those six figure guys who is now out looking for a job and I do not know how to handle that money is not my number one concern. We are living in a huge paradigm shift. It used to be that your home was your largest monthly expense. Now your healthcare with the huge deductibles is equal to or higher. I have sent in my information for the Purchasing Managers Position. I know that Gamestop is not goping to pay even close to what I was making before. The problem is how do even get close to the interview to communicate this. If you put it in a cover letter you look weak or "there" must be something wrong. The only thing wrong is that there are too many people looking for only a very limited number of positions. Eco 101 supply and demand. My quesetion is how can companies put the "Human" back in reasources. How do I find out if my resume is being re considered this time. We need to be able to a least ask questions like this. As for pay you might want to consider a range based on what the current market pays. And yes that number can change from week to week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.