Employment checks

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Michelle1005 in Warner Robins, Georgia

19 months ago

I was wondering how long it normally takes for Geico to get results back from the background check, credit check, and drug test? I was wondering because I would like to give my current employer two weeks notice, but do not want to until the offer is official. I do not have anything to worry about in any of these areas, I just would feel better if I officially had an offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shann346 in Maryland

19 months ago

Michelle1005 in Warner Robins, Georgia said: I was wondering how long it normally takes for Geico to get results back from the background check, credit check, and drug test? I was wondering because I would like to give my current employer two weeks notice, but do not want to until the offer is official. I do not have anything to worry about in any of these areas, I just would feel better if I officially had an offer.

Hi Michelle - I am a member of the GEICO HR team and reached out to our Macon office to get an answer for you. On average, it takes about 10 days for all of the background information to come back. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, certainly feel free to reach out to the Macon office's hiring supervisor. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.