General Dynamics - IT Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at General Dynamics - IT?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

John Walke in Batesville, Indiana

60 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at General Dynamics - IT?

Any advice on striking the right note?

What is different about your interveiws

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Walke in Batesville, Indiana

60 months ago

Contact ITJobsExpert in Keyport, New Jersey said: ITJobsExpert.com is best IT Jobs Site on internet.

Visit Top 10 Interview Tips on ITJobsExpert.com

www.itjobsexpert.com/itjobseekers/interviewtips/

Hope this will help

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

spike in New Orleans, Louisiana

14 months ago

I have interviewed 2x's with this company for different clerical positions. In interview the person was really impressed because i had contracted with federal government, city and state it was easier....or so it was said to me.

The first interview went really well there were (2) interviewers (2 guys) and my feedback from HR was all positive and it was said I would be excellent for position.
...Did not get the job. that happens sometimes there are those who are more qualified or fit the mole they want at the time.

The second interview was with same guy and he was really rude. Took phone messages doing interview and afterwards as i was leaving this guy started texting on his phone and totally ignored my questions. Bad sign. The second interviewer (young guy who said he had been in his job about a year)had to interrupt him. We both left and the 2nd guy was really sorry and said he did not know what was wrong with this guy. NEVER heard from them again.

It really depends on who you interview with and how professional they are, this guy was over the department and for whatever reasons, did not want me.

GDIT is a GREAT company to work for. the catch is who you interview with, I really do not think it has anything to do with skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cicuta in El Dorado Hills, California

9 months ago

Well....I read your comment regarding striking out 2x and sorry about it. I am a retired engineer with an experience in the private sector and DOD. Have worked directly for the Dept. of the Navy as a Sr. Electronic/Systems Engineer and also for the largest companies contracting to the DOD. Also have an excellent background and experience in IT and computer system. Regarding interviews and the questions they ask is a bunch of non-sense as no one can have all the answers at their finger tips; however, what counts most in real life is the ability of the person to solve problems on the fly and that the interviewer can see by the previous experience of the person and the ability to research anything. Also, every single company's environment is different and no one can expect the person to know everything under the sun. However, interviewers are people with no common sense. The funny thing is that once working with a specific company you can see that most people have a very limited background and they have been nailing the same nail all their life. Bottom line is having a university degree and seminars in the profession. I say that due to the non-sense of interviewers and policies this country will face a tremendous lack of technical professionals to work specially in companies with DOD projects which require a Secret Clearance...the time will come when those jobs will go to H1-B visa holders!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.