How to get a job at General Dynamics - IT.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at General Dynamics - IT? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Joe Burk in Fort Worth, Texas

86 months ago

I am trying to get a job with General Dynamics - IT as a Site Mgr. or as a Tech Lead TELOPS, or with one of the QSP's doing OSP Construction work. Location isn't important.

HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

John Walke in Batesville, Indiana

62 months ago

Host said: Do you work at General Dynamics - IT? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Tell me how to get a job there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

buddyallen1973@yahoo.com in Knoxville, Tennessee

32 months ago

I was in Kuwait for 2 years as a Force Protection employee. I am trying to get back over there for the same job or logistics, housing, Z Backscatter Operator/Image Analyst, or Personnel Resource Management, Range Control, Field Artillery Subject Matter Expert, Recruiting, Technical Writer. I understand General Dynamics has the contract now. Please furnish me with a credible internet address to apply for these areas. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jkcosmos55 in Gadsden, Alabama

8 months ago

I have been in the military 26 years, I have been trying for months to get a civilian job. Can anyone suggest how to get inside a company for an interview, I am willing to relocate , thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.