How to get a job at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at General Dynamics Information Technology? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Gipsy de la Caridad Borges in Miami, Florida

115 months ago

I do not work at General Dynamics Information Technology. I find the job in the Internet when I put computer technician in google and I study Computer Technician in FastTrain and I see a big opportunity to work. My first interview when you give me an appoitment.
Gipsy C. Borges

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

eppy2000 in Washington, District of Columbia

114 months ago

I would like to know how to work for this company myself. A few months ago, I sent my resume in to them and was called in for an interview. But the whole ordeal was a joke. I had dressed and prepared for the interview like for any other serious job requirement. There is nothing worse than wasting your time for nothing. After wasting my time traveling and doing all the usual paperwork, the human resources person barely got anything going in terms of asking questions. On top of that, the person who was really supposed to talk to me was tied up in a meeting. So although I mentioned my previous skills and how it would benefit the position and company, I felt like the H/R person wasn't doing much in the way of making this an actual interview. I had a lot to say about my skills and its importance to the job, but I found no avenue to say much. Since the head person wasn't available to talk to me to discuss the job further, the H/R person sent me home, citing they would evaluate my credentials and give me a follow-up interview. That never happened. I called three days later for an update and was told that the company hadn't made any decisions in terms of having the job position filled. Huh? If they didn't want the position filled in the first place, why did they bother posting and calling me in for nothing? Not too long ago, the same job was posted again, and I decided to try applying for it again, thinking I could change my luck, or that maybe they would remember me and finally give me a shot. That never happened.

Reply - Report abuse

jonathanw in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

97 months ago

Contact Raeder Landree
jwislie@raederlandree.com
We are one of the direct suppliers

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

lovesorrow in Vinh, Vietnam

90 months ago

Very much appreciate your help.

[url=globolstaff.com][color=#FFFFFF][u]information technology[/u][/color][/url]

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

stevan madrigal in Salt Lake City, Utah

36 months ago

In general terms, my experience with GDIT was disappointing. I understand that the operation and program were new - growing pains were to be expected, however after 6 months of non action and repeated mistakes I was very disillusioned. Site management was operating in crisis mode repeatedly and implementation of any policy was a joke.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.