GGP Layoffs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

divadog07 in Grand Rapids, Michigan

80 months ago

I've heard that they have layed off 200 marketing people but I can't find any articles about it.Does anyone know where I can read about it or can tell me anything about it.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

baddabing in Ogden, Utah

76 months ago

GGP is a terrible place to work. Ever since they took away the Marketing department it's gone downhill.
Some of the general managers of thier properties have "Little man" syndrome and need to be fired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Zinnia Blossom in Valrico, Florida

71 months ago

divadog07 in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: I've heard that they have layed off 200 marketing people but I can't find any articles about it.Does anyone know where I can read about it or can tell me anything about it.

Thanks.

No, I think this company is a sinking ship. Not only did they lay off all of their hard working marketing management teams, but they also let go of the operations managers and admin staffs at some of there other properties. They have also cut the payroll for security and eliminated any non-emergency capital spending. Leasing activity of major retailers has also dropped dramatically. The CFO as well as the other top executives have all been selling off their stock - leaving their field associates in the lurch. KEEP FAR AWAY from this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ReRe in Homewood, Illinois

68 months ago

Yes, they have had massive layoff's & more to come. The company is on the verge of filing Bankruptcy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.