Genesis HealthCare Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Genesis HealthCare?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

soon to be former employee in Wilkesboro, North Carolina

2 months ago

I will soon be a former employee of this company located in Sparta NC, due to the fact of a few reasons I will not mention it this post. But I can honestly say.I have nevermore seelackedadaisical of if any professional nursing that takes place in that facility at any time , I can not understand how a group with such an honored and respected RN title is and give the title such a bad name. I myself take being a professional RN very seriously. We care for the lives of Individuals that is never a joking manner. As answer RN I carry myself in a manner thar gains my patients trust the moment I walk in their room, that is the first and most important thing to gain to let the patient give you the most effectivye care. A RN should walk with pride and not speak vulgar launguage so loud uithat all residents can hear and in a manner that acts like immature adults. This should never be tolerated and if I know I'm dying I would atleast wanting demonstrated to by my RN at all times that they are taking MySpace care seriously and first priority on their list of anything they have else

to do. A nurse should always act professionally while people's lives are in there hands. There is no greater gift than what they trust you with, and that is their life. And we are jnot. To ever judge them and decided whether or ncertain amount of care as we as nuses give our best care to anyone we are entrusted with however and how sad it is the residents pay to call a room home some when as the nurse you can even be the only family they have. I hate saying that as a nurse professionally I either completely absent in all care given or not sufficient, I mean that the care given lacked a part of what keeps me
proud to say I am nurse is i confidently know i have niether judged or gave any patient less than the best care I can

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.