Genesis Rehabilitation Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Genesis Rehabilitation Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Julie Steele in Watkinsville, Georgia

15 months ago

I had an interview for a PTA job.
The PT was very nice and had a lot of questions for me. As a well seasoned therapist, I was able to give good answers. I will try to remember most of the questions to help you out.
1. Have you ever had an altercation with a co-worker and what was your response?
2. Have you ever encountered a problem ( which could be anything) and how did you solve the problem.
3. Have you ever had a bad experience with a family member and how did you handle that?
4. How would you prioritize your day?
5. How have you gone over and beyond your call of duty to help a patient achieve goals?
6. Where do you draw the line b/w your decisions as a PTA?
Very good questions, so be prepared.
Another interviewer asked what would your co-worker say about you?
What frustrates you the most?
Can you manage your time to make 90% productivity?
They know what they are looking for and I felt that just from the interview ,they follow state regulations, and the requirements for a PTA as far as supervision will be met, and that they are driven to be on top of state requirement s. I really hope to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sail away in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

13 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Genesis Rehabilitation Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Dont waste your time with their interview as they will promise you one thing and deliver a totally different answer when you need something. Seek out another company if this is an option.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.