I had an interview for a PTA job.
The PT was very nice and had a lot of questions for me. As a well seasoned therapist, I was able to give good answers. I will try to remember most of the questions to help you out.
1. Have you ever had an altercation with a co-worker and what was your response?
2. Have you ever encountered a problem ( which could be anything) and how did you solve the problem.
3. Have you ever had a bad experience with a family member and how did you handle that?
4. How would you prioritize your day?
5. How have you gone over and beyond your call of duty to help a patient achieve goals?
6. Where do you draw the line b/w your decisions as a PTA?
Very good questions, so be prepared.
Another interviewer asked what would your co-worker say about you?
What frustrates you the most?
Can you manage your time to make 90% productivity?
They know what they are looking for and I felt that just from the interview ,they follow state regulations, and the requirements for a PTA as far as supervision will be met, and that they are driven to be on top of state requirement s. I really hope to work for them.