Gentiva Health Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Gentiva Health Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Georgia in Powder Springs, Georgia

87 months ago

Unprofessional interviewing practices. First interview with hiring manager (lacked managerial skills) told me everything about her and the people in the small office. Second interview was suppose to be with the director she didn't show up didn't call to cancel. Third visit director didn't show, had to interview with someone else. Offered the job, discussed MONEY. Hiring manager calls next day left message we are going to give position to someone internally!! Didn't ask are you willing to accept what we offered because they couldn't pay more. Where did the internal candidate come from (hiring manager)? You said you didn't have anybody for the job!!! UNPROFESSIONAL office and attitude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Interview Hell in Seattle, Washington

84 months ago

Georgia in Powder Springs, Georgia said: Unprofessional interviewing practices. First interview with hiring manager (lacked managerial skills) told me everything about her and the people in the small office. Second interview was suppose to be with the director she didn't show up didn't call to cancel. Third visit director didn't show, had to interview with someone else. Offered the job, discussed MONEY. Hiring manager calls next day left message we are going to give position to someone internally!! Didn't ask are you willing to accept what we offered because they couldn't pay more. Where did the internal candidate come from (hiring manager)? You said you didn't have anybody for the job!!! UNPROFESSIONAL office and attitude.

I made it to the second interview but the individual interviewing me was late and on top of that I found out that they had filled the position that morning so there was no need to move forward with the interview. What a waste of time and I have to agree this organization sure could use some lessons in common courtesy and professionalism!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kcmuffin in Elkton, Maryland

48 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Gentiva Health Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Don't worry about striking the right note with anyone at Gentiva. It's a company of very bad people. Your interviewer will only aks you prepared questions, the same ones that Amedisys uses. They are unpleasant people and seem to live to make you feel like crap. I have never seen more hateful, mean and unhappy people in my life. It only gets worse when you work there. Your supervisors are miserable people who only want to make everyone else miserable too. Go find a decent company to interview with and forget Gentiva. You'll be glad you did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.