How to get a job at Genuine Parts Company/napa Auto Parts.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Genuine Parts Company/napa Auto Parts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

tim

16 months ago

cream cheese is good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paosborne

15 months ago

Go to our website at www.napaautojobs.com search on the area in which you wish to work. Apply for any jobs that interest you. If there is not a position open that is what you are looking for, apply to one anyway. The H.R. Managers look at all applications that come in. Fill out the application completely! Many of the applications we get are not done properly. Be sure to attach your resume.

You can also set up an email reminder that will automatically send you job posting updates from our website.

Once that is done, call the H.R. Manager at the Distribution Center closest to where you wish to work. I know if you were my applicant and had the type of desire to work for NAPA like you do, you would be seriously considered.

Best of Luck to you. We look forward to having you as a NAPA team member.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Atlanta, Georgia

15 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Genuine Parts Company/napa Auto Parts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

It is hard getting a job there. I interviewed there. The people are uppity people. Just make sure you are a good fit. If you are not a good fit they will not hire you. It does not matter how much experience or degrees you have. Make sure that you can fit in well with uppity people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.