Genzyme Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Genzyme?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Earl in San Antonio, Texas

83 months ago

I have been submitting my resume to genzyme for over a year now and just today I got a phone interview with a HR person and the HR manager. I think the interview was more of a training exercise, nevertheless I was glad for the opportunity. They didn't seem to care too much about my extensive background and all of my technical qualifications, but rather they seemed rather interested in my current job and why I would want to leave it. Looking back on it, a lot of their questions seemed like tricks. For example, "So there is really no need to update that .....right?" I answer back rather firmly that an update is the very thing that needs to be done and on a regular basis!!! The phone call took about 15 minutes and ended with the standard, "Well, we have a few more qualified canidiates that we need to interview, but we should get back to you one way or another sometime next week." Ya, well, as much as the company profile sounds appealing I won't hold my breath and I will keep putting out my resume

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.