Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Georgia-Pacific?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

ANGEL ESQUIVEL in Union City, California

13 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Georgia-Pacific?

Any advice on striking the right note?

LIKE A LOT OF JOB SEEKERS I POSTED MY RESUNE ON INDEED.COM. FOUND GP, APPLIED, GOT A CALL FROM HR DAYS LATER. DID THE PHONE INTERVIEW, TOOK A SHORT ONLINE TEST E-MAILED TO MY COMPUTER, PASSED, GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM HR THE NEXT DAY AND WAS SCHEDULED TO TAKE THE (S A M TEST) AT THE GP PLANT, PASSED, GOT ANOTHER CALL & E-MAIL FROM HR AND WAS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH 2 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS AT THE GP PLANT. (HR E-MAILED ME A "HOW TO PREP FOR THE INTERVIEW"). ALL QUESTIONS ASKED ARE "BEHAVIOR BASED QUESTIONS". I WAS E-MAILED "DID NOT PASS THE INTERVIEW" 2 DAYS LATER. ITS NOT EASY GETTING HIRED THERE BUT IT WAS STILL A GOOD EXPIENCE. OH WELL, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.