Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions.

Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Georgia-Pacific?

Any advice on striking the right note?

ANGEL ESQUIVEL in Union City, California

22 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Georgia-Pacific?

Any advice on striking the right note?

LIKE A LOT OF JOB SEEKERS I POSTED MY RESUNE ON INDEED.COM. FOUND GP, APPLIED, GOT A CALL FROM HR DAYS LATER. DID THE PHONE INTERVIEW, TOOK A SHORT ONLINE TEST E-MAILED TO MY COMPUTER, PASSED, GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM HR THE NEXT DAY AND WAS SCHEDULED TO TAKE THE (S A M TEST) AT THE GP PLANT, PASSED, GOT ANOTHER CALL & E-MAIL FROM HR AND WAS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH 2 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS AT THE GP PLANT. (HR E-MAILED ME A "HOW TO PREP FOR THE INTERVIEW"). ALL QUESTIONS ASKED ARE "BEHAVIOR BASED QUESTIONS". I WAS E-MAILED "DID NOT PASS THE INTERVIEW" 2 DAYS LATER. ITS NOT EASY GETTING HIRED THERE BUT IT WAS STILL A GOOD EXPIENCE. OH WELL, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.