How to get a job at GIANT EAGLE.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at GIANT EAGLE? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Lorain, Ohio

69 months ago

Times are tough at the "Big Bird" store right now. It's nearly impossible to get full time work and part-timers are low paid and plentiful. If you're a college student, they offer summer apprentice programs for accounting and management. Talk in person an HR manager, this requires some perseverance, HR people have several stores to deal with as a rule. The 877eaglejob line and website are where people's applications are lost. Employee screening is done by a computer program. Just remember, every question has a double meaning, every correct response is company first. In other words, every thief, drinker and liar should be fired. Customers are the most valuable asset and you'd defend the company no matter what. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

docanne in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I am having my one on one next week as pharmacy tech.... I already had two phone interveiws by HR and the recruiter... what happens at the one on one and do they make an offer at that time. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.