Godiva Chocolatier, Inc Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Godiva Chocolatier, Inc?

What do you like best about working at Godiva Chocolatier, Inc? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Bullied seasonal worker in Germantown, Maryland

40 months ago

Corporate people need to physically visit boutiques more often. I drag myself to work for a horrible managing staff. They never coach . They'll throw you out on the floor without even reading or watching orientation . Never explained company's procedures, mission statements. Managers embarrassed Cashers in front of customer that they never trained when making mistake in keying wrong tender. During busy hours Managers will be talking personal matters and laugh so loud while there are people shopping and needing assistance - this is Christmas TIme. The manager disclosed issues about an employee to staff- very unprofessional. There's so much that I can share - BUT this boutique should be on the RED FLAG zone. Horrible Management.

I am thankful for some co workers that were friendly & helpful. The customers we have 99% nice - so they deserve outmost Customer Service and not be exposed to maltreatment of subordinates.

I gained weight because of the free chocolate testing of new truffles. ADVICED - make sure if you work seasonal that training or watching videos or CBT will be given to you. Otherwise it might just ruin your career.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.