golden living

Moderated by: Cheryl Miller
Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

sherry richards in Minneapolis, Minnesota

112 months ago

i have recieve several letter stating you are not hiring or you pick better canidate ,but you have alot of open position i have 16yrs experience maybe i'm over quailfied

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

sherry richards in Minneapolis, Minnesota

112 months ago

thank you

Reply - Report abuse

toomanyrobbies in Worklikeadog

110 months ago

Perhaps expressing yourself in a clear, concise, grammatical manner, free from spelling errors, would help? Just a suggestion.

Reply - Report abuse

exgoldenlivinged in Saint Louis, Missouri

106 months ago

sherry richards in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: i have recieve several letter stating you are not hiring or you pick better canidate ,but you have alot of open position i have 16yrs experience maybe i'm over quailfied

I do know if you look at the goldenliving.com website. They always have a cna/lpn.rn position shown cause those jobs have the highest turnover rate and are usually always open. THe company usually when one position is filled automatically open up a req which shows up on there website.

Reply - Report abuse

joeblow@*****.*** in Brandon, Mississippi

102 months ago

sherry richards in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: i have recieve several letter stating you are not hiring or you pick better canidate ,but you have alot of open position i have 16yrs experience maybe i'm over quailfied

youre better off not working for this company they treat their employees like poop

Reply - Report abuse

joeblow@*****.*** in Brandon, Mississippi

102 months ago

golden living centers let smart """ young no exeperienced people run their facilities that lie and kick people over for their positions and dont even get me started on discrimination. reverse decrimination that is within the facility . Im not sure that the corparate people are aware of this but this certain facility needs to be looked into more closely for some employees getting away with abuse and neglect , not following policies and procedures and writing some people up for tardiness, abscenses and others are not being wrote up. Also sending write ups in the mail per certified mail when did this become a company policy . I really think this company has sunk to a all time low. It really used to be a good facility and a good place of employment .I thinks its in the wrong hands here management wise.

Reply - Report abuse

lena.jones

39 months ago

Golden living Windermere is a terrible nursing facility. The administrator and DON are very inexperience to run the nursing facility. They hired two people that don't know anything about doing a work schedule. They show favoritism and the residents get treated horrible. The residents don't get the proper meals and personal hygiene. The state had to be called because staff tied up a resident to a wheelchair and the administration did nothing but lie and cover up. PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR LOVE ONES HERE. PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.