Goodwill Industries Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Goodwill Industries?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Wendell, North Carolina

47 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Goodwill Industries?

Kiss up to them, let them know how desperate you are. Most important, when you get the job, work like a speedy robot and when they yell at you for being too slow still, tell them how sorry you are and beg their forgiveness. God forbid you get hurt trying to please them doing so though because they will fire you for a job related injury in a heart beat and lie their butts off to have any of your claims denied. They thrive on bullying, controlling and intimidating their employees. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Al Bert 4 in Seattle, Washington

41 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Goodwill Industries?

My experience is that Goodwill is NOT a good company to work for. Don't let the name fool you. Perhaps various organizations are better than others, but I'm right at corporate and can tell you, here they are rotten! My advice, stay away from goodwill!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.