Google Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Google?

What do you like best about working at Google? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Kimmy Richardson in Sunnyvale, California

89 months ago

Very Poor . I've been there couple of years and their pay really sucks benefits average

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (173) / No (199) Reply - Report abuse

Allon in Phoenix, Arizona

89 months ago

Kimmy Richardson said: Very Poor . I've been there couple of years and their pay really sucks benefits average

I'm surprised you wrote that. I had always heard they paid well and gave great benefits. Have things changed or did I get bad information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Tran in Oakland, California

89 months ago

Allon said:
One of the unique things I had heard about Google is that they provide their employees with meals for breakfast, lunch, and supper. On the surface, that would seem like a very nice perk, but maybe it is an enticement to get their employees to spend some very long hours at work?

Indeed, by NOT leaving the office building because of onsite services (doctor, laundry etc) you'd spend more time at work. Google even has a massage program to help tardy, tired and sore employees become relaxed ones. Sounds like a sweatshop huh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

James in West Covina, California

89 months ago

I recently got e-mailed for a position at the Mountain View office. I am considering it...

Salary is always important but as I am very young still, my top priority is personal and professional growth. Aside from salary, how does Google compare to several other companies?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

K in Rochester, New York

87 months ago

Software developer interns get paid $34/hour...Plus relocation expenses.

I'd imagine that full timers get more than interns.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

74 months ago

Remember, you can always find salary information for Google and thousands of other companies by searching with our Salary Search Tool. www.indeed.com/salary We add new salary information every day so you'll always get the most up to date salary information available. Let me know if you have any questions about using it. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

bharath in Bangalore, India

28 months ago

will an google coloud developer get paid a $25000 per year .. that too working in india...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

bharath in Bangalore, India

28 months ago

will an google cloud developer gets paid a $25000 PA.. he is an fresher, just passed out his bachelors degree, with no experiance..that too working in india..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

zZz in Bangalore, India

27 months ago

Bharath,

It is very much possible. I am graduating this year and my classmate got into GOOGLE india, for a salary of around 12 lacs. I am not sure if he is cloud developer though. You should know that he is THE AWESOMEST computer geek i've ever met. Google pays well, but makes sure that you're the best. I hear, they don't take more than 50 freshers from India in a year, and that too mostly from IIT, IIIT,DAICT and NITs. All the best!

zZz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

devi in Vijayawada, India

9 months ago

does Google have confirmation mail for freshers in training?How does the email look like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.