It's Fraud

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

mmm in Western Springs, Illinois

87 months ago

It's all a set up so they can steel your ideas to benefit themselves without paying for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in West Point, New York

87 months ago

Yes! Its a fraud. They got my best ideas at a presentation and then never got back to me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

No, thanks! in Hayward, California

86 months ago

They are so unprofessional! They appear to be hiring, but eventually, your resume are ending up in a black hole.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Don't Care For Google in Stamford, Connecticut

86 months ago

Google itself is fully of bugs and poorly designed. They don't even save your search preferences with your login. You have to enter your preferences every time you login among other stuff that doesn't work. I wouldn't want to work for such a cheezy operation. They practice age discrimination too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Average Joe in Morgan Hill, California

83 months ago

The HR from Google has nothing to do .... they are looking for quantity or resumes still?!? That is all the upper management can do to their staff ... have them post bogus position everywhere??!?! But hey someone is getting paid right?!?

GET A LIFE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark A West in San Diego, California

70 months ago

Google is becoming a monster... Adsense = click fraud = Google pulling money from your bank account and not generating a single user for our websites...

trashgoogle.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lynnie in Englewood, Colorado

13 months ago

I totally agree!!! I am so glad I found these post--it makes me feel a bit better. I thought just the same--that they only interview me to steal my ideas and put them in place as their own. I am a Senior Technical Recruiter--yesterday I had a interview with 3 recruiter who were much more junior. Though taking notes is pretty normal, I thought these recruiter were writing for to many of my responses to their questions. Hours after the interview I got an email from the agency recruiter telling me that they had decided NOT to move forward--some crap about my background not being a good fit. Keep in mind that I have 15+years of experience. All of this was a total waste of my time. This is NOT a company I would want to work for!!! I thought the entire scam was only to interview me and "pick my brain" for ideas that their recruiters can not come up with on their own!!! "BING HERE I COME"!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.