How to apply

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

Google Inc.​, PO Box 26184 San Francisco, CA 94126 attn: Keeshia Moultrie.

Does anyone know how to do this electronically via email. It seems odd Google would want snail mail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

Does anyone know how to do this electronically via email. It seems odd Google would want snail mail.

Google wanting a paper resume sent to a PO box? Sounds fishy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

This was posted on a government job site with a link to monster.com!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

18 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

I agree with Bluetea...fishy! I would say it's a scam! Google's too sophisticated to want thousands of snail mail resumes! Just type in the address bar: www.google.com/jobs and it will take you to their job page! Good luck! =)

Bluetea in Texas

18 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: This was posted on a government job site with a link to monster.com!

Still sounds scammy but apparently they want a hard copy sent via USPS. Send one but take your street address off. If I think its a scam, your city, state and zip will suffice on a resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

The specific job is NOT listed on the Google website. I clicked the "report" link in Monster. It just does not add up. I plan to call Google. The last thing I want to do is send my resume to a scam.

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

18 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: The specific job is NOT listed on the Google website. I clicked the "report" link in Monster. It just does not add up. I plan to call Google. The last thing I want to do is send my resume to a scam.

I agree...hope you get an answer! I have found that if the job shows up on job boards but isn't on the companies career section than it probably is a closed posting. I tend to rely on the companies job postings, they display their current openings. I would love to know what you find out! =)

Report Issues in Wayne, Pennsylvania

9 months ago

I saw another posting like this on a large job board.

Report Issues in Wayne, Pennsylvania

9 months ago

Monster Quantitative Analyst (Job Reference Code 1 7 6 6 6 9 3 3)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.