How to apply

Comments (9)

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

Google Inc.​, PO Box 26184 San Francisco, CA 94126 attn: Keeshia Moultrie.

Does anyone know how to do this electronically via email. It seems odd Google would want snail mail.

Bluetea in Texas

25 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

Does anyone know how to do this electronically via email. It seems odd Google would want snail mail.

Google wanting a paper resume sent to a PO box? Sounds fishy.

25 months ago

This was posted on a government job site with a link to monster.com!

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

25 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I saw a posting for a job with Google. The instructions are to send a resume etc. to:

I agree with Bluetea...fishy! I would say it's a scam! Google's too sophisticated to want thousands of snail mail resumes! Just type in the address bar: www.google.com/jobs and it will take you to their job page! Good luck! =)

Bluetea in Texas

25 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: This was posted on a government job site with a link to monster.com!

Still sounds scammy but apparently they want a hard copy sent via USPS. Send one but take your street address off. If I think its a scam, your city, state and zip will suffice on a resume.

25 months ago

The specific job is NOT listed on the Google website. I clicked the "report" link in Monster. It just does not add up. I plan to call Google. The last thing I want to do is send my resume to a scam.

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

25 months ago

more in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: The specific job is NOT listed on the Google website. I clicked the "report" link in Monster. It just does not add up. I plan to call Google. The last thing I want to do is send my resume to a scam.

I agree...hope you get an answer! I have found that if the job shows up on job boards but isn't on the companies career section than it probably is a closed posting. I tend to rely on the companies job postings, they display their current openings. I would love to know what you find out! =)

Report Issues in Wayne, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

I saw another posting like this on a large job board.

Report Issues in Wayne, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Monster Quantitative Analyst (Job Reference Code 1 7 6 6 6 9 3 3)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.